Head of Account Management | Client Servicing | People Management | Retargeting | up to SGD 15,000 monthly
Your new job: Head of Account Management | Client Servicing | People Management | Retargeting Company
- Are you ready to step up into a much bigger role?
- Are you passionate about People and Account management?
- Do you enjoy working in a highly competitive environment?
- Do you want to work in one of the fastest-growing sectors in online advertising?
Then this opportunity might be the right fit for your future!
Your next employer: A world-renowned Retargeting Company in the AI-Powered Programmatic Space
From humble beginnings, this company has spent year-on-year rapidly expanding and growing into the reputation it has built to this day. They are a formidable player in the digital ecosystem, providing state-of-the-art retargeting technology for top global brands, serving campaigns for more than 1,500 clients across APAC, EMEA, and the Americas regions.
Their proprietary ad buying engine is powered entirely by deep learning algorithms – with solutions to profile, target, and reach the most valuable online customers. This technology allows any online store, brand, or manufacturer to run customized campaigns that deliver personalized messages to the customers – all in real-time.
They focus on attracting top players and you might join ex-employees of companies like Google, Spotify, Facebook, Criteo, or Yahoo. Their team comprises over 1000+ performance experts, analysts, customer care specialists, and developers around the globe.
Your new job: Head of Account Management | Client Servicing | People Management | Retargeting
As the new Head of Account Management, you will:
- Build and lead Account Managers
- Ensure a high level of customer retention rate
- Develop the team to reach operational and financial targets
- Optimize campaigns to maximize profits for our clients
- Maintain senior relationships with company’s accounts, influence client strategy, and troubleshoot significant issues
- Implement tools for enhancing customer service processes & provide comprehensive training for the team
- Collaborate with international HQ on developing strategic initiatives to increase customer satisfaction.
What do we need from you?
- At least 5 years of proven experience in direct client relationships in online performance media
- Proven track record of successful client management and upselling
- Minimum 2 years experience in people management
- Solid experience in people management & team building
- Extensive knowledge of SEA's digital and performance marketing landscape
- Vast knowledge of Google Analytics with an ability to identify business opportunities/issues, design appropriate tests/analysis, and execute/optimize based on results
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and incentives plan, based on experience and increasing performance;
- A rewarding career in a proactive and encouraging atmosphere
- Fully responsible, high potential position with our business in SEA