Head of Affiliate Partnerships in APAC! | Work, play and travel with Asia’s leading in-destination and travel tech company! | Up to SGD 96,000.00 per annum | Singapore-based
- Are you motivated, and can lead business and manage accounts for Strategic Partnerships in the region?
- Have strong web shooters to launch and grow affiliate partnerships via widgets and API integrations on partner channels?
- Travel savvy, and would like to grow with a rapidly expanding travel tech company?
Then apply now, as we see this spark in you!!
Company: Asia’s leading and ever-growing in-destination travel tech company!
Your next home is a company that has gone the distance by providing wanderlusts with seamless and convenient travel experiences through their unique services booking platform. From everything you’ll need, everywhere you’ll go, everything you’ll eat, and everything else you’ll experience as you go local in your next place of visit – all in order to empower countless travelers across more than 250 destinations.
This company has rapidly expanded to over 10 regional offices globally, with over 500 – 1,000 GLOCAL employees! Yes, they believe that hiring local is key to localizing and personalizing the best travel experiences. With strong virtues of empowering their people and integrating fun in work, people part of their family are encouraged to create their own journeys towards unifying in creating the best and fastest travel experience anywhere and anytime!
The Role: Head of Affiliate Partnerships in APAC
As a leader and self-starter, you are expected to generate revenue by leading and working on business development and account management for strategic partnerships in the APAC region. This covers not only building great networks and contacts, but also understanding the brand and scaling it through applications, widgets, and API integrations through partner channels and affiliate partnerships and marketing in order to expand the business, and get more bookers and users to use your services through 3rd party or affiliate websites.
The ideal candidate:
- Knowledge and experience in affiliate partnerships and marketing
- Bachelor’s degree majoring in business, economics, finance, or related fields
- Having online travel industry experience is a big plus!
- Imbibes a start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves game-on mode that’s not afraid to work independently when needed
- Optimistic, global-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural backgrounds and in different time zones
- Up to SGD 96,000 salary per annum
- Health and medical benefits
- Vibrant and open plan working space and environment
- Global opportunities for career growth, and more!
If you are interested in being part of this dynamic and wanderlust team, while taking on this challenging and diversified position, apply now!
For more vacancies, visit https://www.finestpeople.com/sg/jobs/.