Head of Agency, Performance Marketing | APAC market, Singapore hub | Senior Leadership Role | Salary up to SGD 12k per month
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Ready for a Top Management Role?
- Oversee business operation, strategy, go-to-market approach for a Performance Marketing Agency?
- Lead Digital Agency APAC hub out of Singapore?
- Proven successful ability in working with Client Business Leads, Investment Leads and other key internal and external stakeholders across the digital landscape?
- Take charge in defining the company’s vision, forward looking and taking step by step in action.
Read on, this is for you Captain!
Company: Behavioral Powered Performance.
To drive actions is only through understanding intentions. This Performance Marketing Agency is a global player, massive leader in digital innovation trends and behind the success of some of the biggest brands. With Singapore being their regional hub for the APAC market, they operate in a very small niche team of leaders and strategists driving the best practices for their local teams.
Having a diverse team for SEM, SEM and SMO, content creation, they empower their brand partners to achieve their business goals. Backed up with intelligent insights and an expert team of specialists, you are leading a strong organization that delivers integrated initiatives to help the worlds’ biggest brands reach the right consumers.
Adopt, Engage and Transform.
This agency is not a box-checker. They take ownership of all the accounts, they turn every job as if you have a dedicated in-house performance marketing team.
This hands on role will see you working collaboratively with all local market teams across the region, whilst also working alongside the wider regional team. The ideal candidate will provide exceptional service to internal and external clients, be a person with natural leadership ability who demonstrates quality, timely delivery, attention to detail and professionalism in all aspects of work undertaken and overseen.
The Role; Head of Agency:
- Take full ownership and captainship of Singapore P&L and develop a commercially sound plan to ensure revenue and profit targets are met annually.
- Having a full understanding the digital landscape and identifying the key trends that will drive the agency and client’s business.
- Drive agency growth lead a new business pipeline and ensure there is a plan around growth from existing clients and new to agency clients.
- Work with Client Business Leads and key stakeholders in the organization to define the key annual digital priorities. These priorities will drive the organisation’s focus and investment in terms of training, client education/discussion materials and thought leadership, PR strategy, etc.
- Work with the Leadership Team and key organizations to ensure the organization is prepared to execute against the key annual digital priorities including helping planning teams infuse digital priorities upfront in the process as well as working with investment teams to represent our priorities to Magna during key partner negotiations.
- Review digital capabilities across the organisation, identify best practices and develop a plan for spreading best practices more broadly across the agency
- Serve as a thought leader and digital strategist for key clients. “Been there, done that, let’s do better together”.
Towards the Client/s
- Make it easier for the clients and the team through direct communication with specific contacts on the market. Collect marketplace intelligence, negotiation and partnership needs and take ultimate accountability for team’s day-to-day responsibilities
- Everything backed by data – collaborate with Strategy, Analytics and Client teams to ensure alignment with and delivery against client KPI’s and business goals
- Build more, maintain, develop and grow relationships with appropriate client level contacts
- Take charge of overseeing the investment plan development. Stay on top of recommendation and implementation, incorporating necessary and appropriate rationale and research for client buy-in
- Serve as Digital marketplace landscape experts internally and with clients
Towards the Agency
- Be the company’s compass, oversee the development of go to market strategy, recommendations and POVs
- With leadership, you will play a big part in other people’s success. Develop the staff through performance management and giving consistent feedback, while helping them work toward their professional goals
- Promote an open working environment where opinions, views and ideas can be shared
- Maintain and grow key marketplace relationships, including senior-level media owner and technology platform contacts
- Responsible to ensure marketing direction and advertising strategy is provided, thorough and clearly understood by the entire team
- Identify and present new and emerging partners and opportunities in the marketplace
A Healthy Professional
• Is positive and motivating in a team environment
• Collaborates and supports team inter-play
• Is courageous in dealing with others and in decision making
• Is self-aware, willing to take feedback on board and act upon it
• Self-starter who can work autonomously and remain composed under pressure
- 8+ years of experience related to digital
- 4+ years managing mid-large staff
- Experience with multiple client and business categories (tech, fmcg, luxury, fashion, sports, travel etc.)
- Excellent quantitative skills
- Ability to interpret analyze data to inform go-to-market strategies
- Strong marketplace relationships with senior sales people at major media companies
- Creative approach to defining deal terms including pricing models and value based on client objectives
- Outstanding knowledge and hands-on experience including programmatic display, video, mobile, native advertising platforms and various online bid models (CPM, CPC, CPA, CPI, etc.)
- Have strong demonstrable experience of developing and implementing SEO and social media camapigns.
- High level of comfort presenting to clients and internal team members
- Proven track record with client relations and growing existing business throughout the course of your career
- Solid understanding of marketing/communications process and the role of media
What they offer:
- Yearly salary up to SGD 150k max
- Strong balance between leadership, business acumen and strategy.
- Strong collaborative work across other departments within the agency, work with the biggest names in the industry, therefore managing bigger budgets
- Work in a positive and vibrant office, who speaks their core values in everything they do – FEARLESSNESS, INTEGRITY, and PASSION