Head of analytics APAC | Data insights digital media | Working with the best brands throughout the region | S$120k annual
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- [Are you looking for a role where you can manage a team of 7 data specialists?
- Do you want the challenge to help the biggest brands with their digital marketing strategy?
- Do you want to develop client tools and services such as modelling, dashboard development, decision aids and business case analysis to recommended solutions?
Perhaps this might be the job for you!
Multiple award winning digital marketing agency – working with international brands
Our client is a digital marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the largest brands in the wold. They deliver valuable and adaptive digital experiences utilizing proprietary solutions including; Search (paid & organic), data & insights, performance display, mobile strategy, video, content generation, affiliate and conversion optimization. Because of their in-depth understanding of consumer behaviour they are a trusted partner to exceed the client’s business objectives. This is not easy to meet with the fast-paced demands of the convergent world. Represented in almost 50 countries they reshape brand strategies.
Head of analytics: Be the analytics community leader for huge brands
In this role you act as a leader for agency teams across the group in all areas concerning the data platform and analytics services. It requires for you to be an analytics community leader, to have an ability to turn analytics into revenue, to be able to understand analytics products and how to simply explain the value they deliver to the clients. You will have a significant influence in setting the overall vision for the analytics team and operate as the go-to analytics expert for the clients and account teams. The team consist of 7 data professional and you will be responsible for managing and hiring. You will be looked upon to manage data from various data platforms, as well as build efficient campaign analysis solutions to meet specific clients’ requirements.
- You will work with internal and external stakeholders to develop client tools and services such as modelling, dashboard
- Development, decision aids and business case analysis to recommended solutions.
- Assist in business development and growth by working with partners and clients in developing and implementing new analytical methodologies with a targeted result of increasing revenue.
- Understand client’s business goals and requirements, design and develop analytic approaches tailored
- to its needs in order to make specific and actionable client recommendations
- You will work with the team to develop and apply advanced analytics for marketing strategy and targeting, including customer segmentation and predictive modelling
- Work with a variety of data sources to continuously evolve the metrics used to measure the
- effectiveness and ROI of activity across all campaign types
- Participate in new business pitches as needed
- 8+ years of relevant experience in digital marketing analytics function.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, applied mathematics, or computer science a plus
- Advanced analytical skills, including knowledge in statistical analysis, segmentation, and descriptive and predictive modelling
- Demonstrated ability to apply cutting edge analytics techniques to business problems and to leverage
- External thinking (from academia and/or other industries)
- Experience working for a Media/Advertising agency
- Experience leading a team
- Familiarity of campaign management and marketing automation tools
- Proven ability to scope technical requirements for delivering measurement/analytics plans and products
- Preferred: Experience with statistical modelling and data management systems (Hadoop, R, SAS)
- Preferred: Experience with some of the following tools/vendors: Data Visualization: Tableau, Qlikview, Microstrategy, Datorama, DOMO etc., Analytics: Omniture, Google Analytics/GAP, Ad Servers: DoubleClick, MediaMind, Atlas, Flashtalking, Marin, Kenshoo, Tag Management: Google, Adobe, Signal, Tealium, Ensighten, CRO: VWO, Optimizely, Adobe Target
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital