Head of Country TW | State-of-the-Art Lead Generation | SG-based | Up to SGD 96,000 pa + bonus
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- A natural team leader with a global mindset?
- Passionate about travel? Do you thrive in competitive global markets?
- A strategic player with a repertoire in sales and marketing?
- The go-to in-market expert for Taiwan? Maybe even Hong Kong?
Yes? Yes? Yes? Then read on, this opportunity exactly for you!
Company: A global leader providing state-of-the-art lead generation
Fast-paced, global and vibrant. This global lead generation company promises a wide array of growth and opportunities with 3 major offices around the world. It was founded in 2001, and has since then became the leader in lead generation for database marketing, with now over 40 million registered users across multiple countries worldwide.
Modern. This company remains among the best of the best with its affiliate network, offering advanced tech for premium quality marketing and data customized for the clients’ needs and preferences. And this is only one arm of their service too!
Young and dynamic. The company’s success comes from the heart of its organization: its people. Each pivotal and innovative action is driven by excellent customer service, high reliability and youthful energy. With over 200 employees from all over the world, expect mixed cultural exposure and close cross-departmental relations to turn your ideas into actions!
The Role: Head of Country for Taiwan (& Hong Kong)
You will be handling the company's direct initiatives for the Taiwan market, with the possibility of also tapping into the Hong Kong market. This means directly reporting to one of the company's Managing Directors, spearheading all projects for strategic and optimum market growth and penetration, detailed monitoring of the profits and losses of the country teams and taking full ownership of training, organizing and leading your team.
- Reporting to the Managing Director while leading lean Country Team to ensure overall productivity, morale and growth
- Creating and curating team initiatives for maximum returns and growth while taking note of profits and losses
- The direct source of plans, strategies and the overall direction in the market to steer the landscape
- Strategic relationship management of the in-market clients and partners
- Monthly travel to Taiwan (& Hong Kong) for direct exposure to the landscape, with opportunities to build a broad network through your own or in attending events!
Your Must Haves:
- In-market experts for both Taiwan, with direct experience in handling native clients.
- Verbal and oral Mandarin proficiency needed to correspond with Taiwanese clients' queries and feedback
- 5+ years of digital ad product or brand management experience
- Ability to track digital campaigns and perform campaign optimization via A/B or Multivariate testing
- People management background, with experience in leading sales or multi-functional teams
- A strong sales background with solid presentation and communication skills
- Customer focused – promoting customer satisfaction, resolution and loyalty
But It Would be Nice to Have:
- Hong Kong market experience and a personal in-market network
- 5+ years of experience in a digital advertising agency, with a background in lead generation
- A strategic and analytical mindset in order to handle multi-functional teams for various projects
- Good understanding of diverse conversion rate optimization approaches and tactics
- A problem solver who's results oriented, meticulous and self-motivated
- A natural team lead with a strong work ethic and can work independently and under pressure