Head of Performance Marketing | CRM, heavily data-driven strategies | Singapore
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you have performance-marketing focus background? Built through 7+ years of experience that eventually lead you to a leadership role?
- Have had in-depth hands-on experience usage of tools across CRM, search, social, display, programmatic, DMPs?
- Have you been looking for a place with great culture, a company that runs an innovative business model?
- Do you have what it takes to lead smart, driven and amazing group of people?
Then this might be the right opportunity for you. Let us know what your thoughts are!
Company: A Global Growth Consultancy agency| Big on data and technology, bigger in its own People
Empowering digital transformations through data driven approach. This company thrived through humble beginnings from servicing 1 client in the 90s to now having offices across 14 locations across the globe and with over 1,000 individually and coherently great minds combined. As part of a bigger group, they specialize as a strategy and consulting arm, providing expertise across Management Consulting, Strategy, Research, Insight, CRM, Change Management, Marketing Effectiveness, Customer Strategy, Commercial and Channel Strategy, Digital Intelligence, Data, and Digital Transformation.
The Role – Head of Performance Marketing| Hybrid between CRM and Digital.
As Head of Performance Marketing with solid capability of ensuring immediate and long-term success to your clients through the use of data science in deriving insight for business goals, it is a must that you are not only able to provide digital performance strategies, you must have had worked on deriving them from data through years and years of experience. You must have a good understanding of integrated digital marketing, how various components and technology stacks work together to optimize marketing performance.
How does the day look like:
- To start the week right, Monday mornings will be for team meetings where each consultant updates the team on the status of their proposals and live projects, IP and social events. You share the recent client sign-off of a new workstream looking to augment customer data with multi-market surveys for your key client
- You will then proceed to the client to meet with product & marketing managers regarding customer acquisition onto the new CRM program that’s launching across the region. You share the plans you’d formulated with your junior consultant the week before – as well as the market sizing analysis you’ve done, outlining potential acquisition targets per market and product
- After some quick amends, you host a number of calls with CRM Managers in 6 markets across APAC, explaining the technical acquisition process using Salesforce Marketing Cloud as well as proposing & getting feedback on some options for marketing programs to support it
- To end the day, you will collaborate with senior leaders to develop the core propositions and capabilities for our Performance Marketing team – identifying potential new clients and overall go-to-market strategies
- Setting the strategic CRM vision & program roadmap for a major consumer client
- Leading the creation of CRM program plans together with planning, data and creative teams
- Leading the stakeholder management process for all programs running and in development for the focus client including CRM managers in each of 9 local markets
- Oversight (incl. hands on management) of the development and rollout of all programs for the client in question – including the establishing of best practice processes and systems to ensure smooth marketing operations
- Jointly responsible for growth of the CRM contract in question through 2018
- Ensure that all CRM programs run for this client, however tactical, present some opportunity to showcase our creativity as an agency
- Develop the core proposition and go-to-market strategy for our fast-growing performance marketing team
- Build a world-class performance marketing team through on-the-job and structured training programs and coaching
- 7+ years of CRM and digital experience at a major consultancy, agency or brand
- Ability to lead CRM strategy, analysis & operations workstreams via multiple integrated teams – creative, mar-ops, planning & data
- Ability to design new CRM programs, communications frameworks & targeting strategies
- A point of view on the future of CRM and digital – DMP integrations, sales enablement, pseudo ERP, personalisation engines, nimble content production, partnership value ecosystems, omnichannel etc.
What they offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Variable pay depending on performance
- An opportunity to lead, inspire and grow a dynamic team of individuals and drive businesses through data-driven approach to actions
- Embrace and enjoy an outstanding environment that encourages innovation
- Learning from the best specialists.
- Working with international brands.