Head of Programmatic Ad Operations | fast growing Mobile Performance DSP | Singapore HQ
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Strong in the Force… of Programmatic Ad Operations
- A Jedi at running programmatic campaigns & interacting with tech partners
- Able to take control in Ad Ops, including launching and executing campaigns and negotiating with publishers
- You do not fear the client-facing side of operations
Then this is your destiny!
Company: changing the way mobile advertisement is marketed today
With the help of technology and some of the best minds, this company transforms ideas into results and new realities. They are a team of composed of mobile, internet and software development experts coming from various IT industries, they have risen to be one of the fastest growing mobile ad agencies in APAC.
They have a mobile performance demand-side platform and an extensive network across the region. They have changed the way mobile advertising is marketed today through its high quality mobile campaigns for advertisers, developers and publishers.
They develop & execute mobile strategies by providing performance & branding campaigns for both global and regional communication agencies, as well as leading brands; and app developers, games, content providers. Headquartered in Singapore with a strong foothold in Manila, Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh, Jakarta and New Delhi & presences in key markets such as Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South East Asia, as well as North America and Europe.
Yet despite this, they retain a start-up culture & mindset by providing an excellent work environment, challenging and enriching projects, an internationally diverse team to work with, and an enjoyable social vibe through various team events.
The Role : Head of Programmatic Ad Operations
Will execute the operational strategy in programmatic advertising for the organization, with the goal of making the company key player in every strategic mobile advertisement market in the world.
- Manage all aspects of large digital branding campaigns with limited supervision.
- Execute an even split of trafficking and operational account management.
- Coordinate with Sales to create client-specific pre-sale proposals and effective presentations, including creating site lists, checking inventory, providing unit specifications, and pulling research.
- Working internally and externally from the point of sale, managing kick off calls, gathering assets, setting campaigns live, and optimizing campaign based on KPIs.
- Execute campaigns through our best in class buying platform (set up, trafficking, tracking delivery, and optimization).
- Regularly make critical decisions in campaign execution to achieve the objectives of both client and Art of Click.
- Manage campaign revenue and delivery.
- Regularly interact with clients and Sales, using judgment and discretion to achieve growth in client relationships.
- Understand inventory sources with the ability to optimize campaigns (delivery, margin, KPI) best on optimal site mix.
- Understand campaign drivers and initiates dialogue internally and externally for improvement, i.e. recommendations.
The Ideal Candidate.
- Five (5) years of experience in programmatic Ad Operations.
- Five (5) years of experience in a client-facing operational role within the media or advertising industry.
- Has experience in working with Publisher or Network.
- Exposure to advertising operations including launching and executing campaigns and negotiating with publishers.
- Experience with running programmatic campaigns, interacting with DSP/SSP, and exchanges.
- Exposure to APAC market.
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion about advertising in general, but also know your stuff when it comes to audience research, media buying, planning, account management, brand management, ad operations, or all the above.
- An in-depth understanding of Programmatic and Ad trafficking experience.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the passion to help build and grow businesses.
- Basic project management skills.
- Worked in inter-disciplinary teams and demonstrated your ability to play well with others.
- A proven reputation for being helpful and easy to work with among sales people, marketers, and engineers.
- A proven track record in forming strong and lasting relationships with clients through being responsive, personable, organized, and with the ability to tackle their tough questions.
- The ability to make beautiful and insight-stimulating charts in Excel out of enormous data sets and can use the numbers and visuals to explain results in clear jargon-free terms.
- Graduate of any 4-year bachelor’s degree.
- Singaporean citizenship or permanent residence in Singapore (Singapore PR).
What they Offer?
- Competitive package depending on level of experience
- Working in a well-established start-up: excellent work environment with worthwhile challenges
- A challenging job with many responsibilities
- A good social vibe: company events such as monthly dinner/drinks etc.
- Working in Singapore: a booming hub in the fastest growing area for the Mobile industry
- Developing your personal network and skills
- Working with some of the best local and international brands
- Be on top of the mobile industry whilst combining performance marketing