High-Caliber Social Media Lead within Singapore | Creative Ideation, multi-cultural experience, consumer-driven messaging | Competitively rewarding
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you big making communications seamless, boarderless through omni-channel strategies?
- Do you have the right attitude and foundation to thrive and represent big brands? Within a team lead position?
- Do you have a passion for teamwork? That communication should be deeply embedded in speaking the same message regardless of the platform?
- Are you an experienced social media marketer who understands culture and the right messaging? Creative, hits KPIs and goals?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Company: Creative Solutions bringing in to life
This advertising agency is built on the vision of bringing to life innovative ideas that influence the market and consumers through marketing. To that extent, they are fully equipped with people and technology that altogether enriches its multi-cultural environment. This is their share of shaping the world intmo a better place to live.
This agency has offices across the globe, they are one of the biggest names worldwide. With Singapore office being the regional hub for SEA, they ensure long-term growth and success by carefully making hiring decisions and employee investments. It is the values and the people that build their culture and every year is a step forward.
The Role; Lead Social:
- Be the primary liaison between brand and agency
- Strategize with Account Director to determine what content drives traffic and increases followers and engagement across all social media channels
- Work within a team that consists of a community manager, content creators, and analysts to manage branded communities on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.
- Lead the strategy discussion with clients on current and future opportunities for their social media activities and product launches
- Be actively involved with the creative & production team in creating content for our client’s social channels
- Monitor campaign efficiency for optimal performance while driving maximum ROI.
- Measure and manage a set of KPIs that are structured to meet the client's needs based on an agreed strategy
- Work closely with the various client business units to ensure integration of social strategy and communication of relevant content for the local audience
- Identify key trends and activities in social media and identify opportunities to apply them
- Work closely with the Community Manager to propose timely and engaging content for campaigns. Content should be optimized for platform use and the intended audience.
- Manage the client’s always-on social media advertising budget with the support of the appointed media agency
- Analyze and interpret social media analytics data for the client and the competitors on a weekly and monthly basis to draw insight and make strategy adjustments based on findings.
- Stay current with social media trends and tools – which include attending networking and educational events, reading blogs and listening to podcasts
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Experience on a variety of social platforms required but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest and more.
- You should have at least 4 years experience working in the social space
- Have a good knowledge of social media management, measurement and listening tools (e.g. Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Social Bakers, Radian6, Simplymeasured and so on.)
- Have an acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
- Basic photo editing skills (Photoshop a plus)
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter and you have strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Strong, professional and have strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work independently in a team environment.
- An in-depth working understanding of trends is mandatory
What they offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Mobile reimbursements depending on job grade
- Insurance and Group Hospitalization and Surgical Insurance
- Increase in variation to be discussed during the hiring process
- Biggest perk is to see your data and strategies come to life, experience growth internally and of your partners