Highly Proactive Trading Manager for the Award Winning Mobile Marketing Company | Singapore Based | Regional Scope
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you have a demonstrable knowledge of the digital media landscape, especially mobile?
- Are you someone who breaths crafting clever solutions to what many may consider unresolvable?
- Do you have the mind of a growth hacker, an entrepreneurial flair, and a passion for utilizing data and technology in non-traditional ways?
- Are you obsessed with figuring out the “why”, and aren’t happy until you have your answer?
- Are you someone who sees a way around every obstacle, looking for solutions to every problem?
- Do you have experience in working in a digital strategy, social media, or media planning environment?
- Well if this looks like you, then check this opportunity right now!
“Award Winning Mobile Marketing Company composed of the most brilliant minds in the industry”
The company is recognized as one of the fastest growing and award winning mobile marketing media agency in the Digital Media Landscape, composed of the most brilliant minds in the industry, well known for delivering and running top notch advertising campaigns for the world’s most recognizable brands.
If there could be words to describe the team, they are persistent, original, diverse, straightforward, daring and very curious.
As a strategy-driven culture, they put their heads together to assist their brands on how to productively reaching, communicating, and engaging with audiences across the customer journey using data-driven mobile-first marketing solutions.
They are seeking for an additional Mobile Trading Manager to strengthen their expansion, someone who is interested in the vision and long-term impact of growth in this industry.
The job: “Highly Proactive Mobile Trading Manager”
The ideal candidate is an ambitious and highly – driven Mobile Trading Manger to work across the APAC markets. The right candidate will be eager to prove themselves as part of a newly established team and take responsibility for assisting in the management of key publisher relationships and negotiation of mobile media rates.
The Trading Manager will assist the account management team in getting the best performance for their clients as well as overseeing quality control of all media plans across the business.
You will be able to:
- Research and communicate new and innovative supplier offerings to the APAC Account teams.
- Assisting the APAC mobile media planning & buying to deliver results in line with client objectives and KPI’s.
- Maintenance of in-house management system.
- Reporting into Global Trading Director with key APAC & global suppliers: ad networks, managed/self-service demand-side platforms and publishers.
- Adhere to all internal processes and support in relevant systems.
- Assist in maintaining financial best practises.
- Required 1 – 2 years media experience at a mobile ad network or publisher side.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the digital media landscape, especially mobile
- Strong direct-response background recommended
- Very skilled with Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication and people skills, ability to build strong relationships with suppliers and internal teams
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to analyze results, identifying and explaining variance from goals
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously to achieve and deliver more than targets
- Desire to work in fast paced, inspiring, entrepreneurial environment
- Passion to specialize in mobile
What’s in for you in return?
- Salary yearly proposed: incremental increase (depending on years of experience)
- High Secondary Package.
- Higher-growth environment where you are going to see not just incremental change at the top and bottom lines, but you are going to see very significant change within the company
- The opportunity to make a difference especially for professional and personal development.