Integrated Media Manager | Media Strategy, Planning, Account Management | Luxury Automobile Account | SEA | Singapore-based
- Are you a car lover?
- Are you interested in knowing how marketing works in the BIG world of luxury automobiles?
- Are you an expert in Integrated Media and Performance Marketing?
Sounds like you? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: A Robust and Growing Leader of Digital Media in International Markets!
Continuing to be one of the biggest and (as of 2022) best performing global agency, this company has proven once again that they are a big fish in the sea of digital marketing.
With 21000 strong professionals, this agency boast 5000+ clients with 120 offices in 100 different countries worldwide! And they are not done yet; they are now looking to grow another team for their Singapore office to join in the fun!
Your Account: Big Player in the world of Luxury Automobiles!
This Account is one of the world’s most successful automotive companies and one of the biggest producers of premium cars globally!
With their Singapore Hub managing their South Asia and South Pacific market, they continue to grow and outperform their competition making them well known, not only in the world of luxury but also as the world's biggest manufacturer of commercial vehicles.
Your new job: Integrated Media Manager | Media Strategy, Planning, Account Management
You will be managing & overseeing the planning, implementation, co-ordination and reporting of communications campaigns as driven by the Regional Strategy Director.
You will also be heavily involved on communications and coordination as a key liaison between multiple stakeholders (clients, internal team, local teams, global team and creative agency partners).
You are expected to influence and manage local SEA markets teams to deliver outstanding work that is aligned with overall strategy.
- You report to the Senior Account Director
- You are expected to manage your team, some who may have ‘dotted line’ reporting to you.
- Participating in upstream campaign strategy development, ensuring all ideas are infused with best in class media thinking
- Translate communications strategy into a cohesive planning brief for planning teams.
- Leading day to day campaign planning/strategy, implementation and reporting for ISEA markets
- Engaging local markets on discussions around originations, partnerships, product integration/partnership opportunities and efficiencies & effectiveness within brand guidelines.
- Driving executional excellence and flawless executions in day-to-day delivery of plans; championing solutions for challenges and crisis
- Mentoring and training the executives/planners on all aspects of the business
- Ensuring financial stewardship (accuracy, timeliness)
What do we need from you?
As an Integrated Media Manager, you should have:
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience with both online and offline media.
- A mix of local planning and regional market management experience an advantage but not essential
- Ability to multitask and change priorities rapidly and be effective under pressure
- Ability to communicate with confidence and manage expectations (client and internal)
- A high attention to detail and high resourcefulness with the mindset of finding solutions
- A collaborative and adaptive mindset
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/campaigns, processes and stakeholders
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
YES? Then contact Pearl Marquez via
E-mail email@example.com or
LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/pearlmarquez-finestpeople/
Questions about this job?
Recruitment Consultant Performance Marketing