Integrated Media Manager | Media Strategy, Planning, Account Management | SEA | Singapore-based
- Do you want to work at one of the Big 6 Media Agency in the world?
- Looking to manage Regional integrated campaigns for a well known brand?
- Want to work with a team of high performing marketing professionals?
Sounds like you? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: A Robust and Growing Leader of Digital Media, Data, Analytics and International Markets!
Continuing to be one of the biggest and (as of 2022) best performing global agency, this company has proven once again that they are a big fish in the sea of digital marketing.
With 21000 strong professionals, this agency boast 5000+ clients with 120 offices in 100 different countries worldwide!
And they are not done yet; they are now looking to grow another team for their Singapore office to join in the fun.
Your new job: Integrated Media Manager | Media Strategy, Planning, Account Management | SEA | Singapore-based
This role is designed to manage & oversee the planning, implementation, co-ordination and reporting of communications campaigns as driven by the Regional Strategy Director.
You will be expected to participate in broader strategy & innovation projects as part of their overall ambition to be future-facing in all of their communications design.
You will also be heavily involved in communications and coordination as a key liaison between multiple stakeholders (clients, internal team, local teams, global team and creative agency partners).
As such, you should have extensive knowledge of the SEA media landscape, leading strategies, planning and negotiations.
- You report to the Senior Account Director
- You are expected to manage your team, some who may have ‘dotted line’ reporting to you.
- Become key liaison amongst different stakeholders
- Own and lead overall campaign updates, global guidelines, client requests, etc.
- Own and manage asset deliverables
- Lead discussions with creative agency for operations and innovations
- Oversee ay to day management and have ownership of implementation process. Ensure brief is delivered / brought to plan, within appropriate criteria (budget, strategy, timelines, guidelines)
- Keep timely delivery and upkeep of all documents & global requests
- Enhance processes, timelines and team efficiency across markets
- Champion local strategy and ensure communication strategy is infused with media innovations as well as practicalities
- Think like a solutions provider; you may not have the answer yourself, but you should be resourceful and build a network to support you.
- Drive innovations, enhancements and bespoke solutions for the brand
- Lead negotiations to provide bests costs and best in class execution.
- Mentor and nurture media planners so that you can leverage their strengths and help them develop further
Does this sound like a good challenge for you?
What do we need from you?
As an Integrated Media Manager, you should have:
- 3+ years of industry experience with both online and offline media experience
- A mix of local planning and regional market management experience an advantage but not essential
- Ability to multitask and change priorities rapidly and be effective under pressure
- Ability to communicate with confidence and manage expectations (client and internal)
- A high attention to detail and high resourcefulness with the mindset of finding solutions
- A collaborative and adaptive mindset
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/campaigns, processes and stakeholders
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
YES? Then contact Pearl Marquez via
E-mail email@example.com or
LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/pearlmarquez-finestpeople/
Questions about this job?
Recruitment Consultant Performance Marketing