Japanese Editor for a Sports Consultancy Agency | Japanese Content - Online, Web, Social, Press | Global Sports | Up to SGD 4,500 max
- Do you have passion for sports and have the sustained hunger to work in a highly fast-paced environment? Just like in a game?
- Do you love football?
- Do you want to work with diverse teams across the APAC region?
- Do you love a strong passion for football and can create and translate English to Native Japanese online content?
- Do you want the energy of a startup, stability of similar to the biggest longest with-standing corporations and experience growth culture to a whole new level?
- Do you have a thing for sports and similar passion in social media that you often-times find saying to yourself “I am so ready for my big break!”?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Your new employer: Helping sports communicate to the world, enabling for a more passionate and connected world
Your new employer is a well-known Global Marketing Company, specializing with the sports industry that has been established in 1990s, now with over 200 full time experts across the globe whilst employing a network of freelancers, providing opportunities for people across Asia.
What makes them special is the mission they put upon themselves that gives them the most stable core purpose and reason for every single action or decision made throughout these years. Through them, they are able to increase the fandom around sports entities globally.
The Role; Japanese Editor (Native Japanese)
- As a Japanese Editor, you will translate English global content to Nihongo where your content will ultimately speak to Japanese Football fans
- You will work on online articles, video scripts translation
- You will get to work on Matchday coverage articles translation also
- On an ad-hoc basis, you will also translate club marketing/ partner materials as required
- As you already follow football, you can make a living out of your passion by doing match day coverage and translation of social media posts
- You will join pre-match briefings, media watch article, have access to training ground photo gallery, post-match analysis, manager's interview, players interview for each match day.
What would we like you to bring:
- You are someone who have is first and foremost a football fan
- You are a native Japanese speaker and writer, you know how to capture the Japanese audience
- You have a positive energy to power through deadlines and be a dependable member of a regional team
- You have an absolute passion in sports, digital, media and technology
- Marketing execution experience for Japanes market, experience in content, social media
- Excellent collaborator and team player
- Proven communicator with assertiveness
- A very well developed ‘can do’ attitude
- Worked with technology teams, development teams
- Practical, creative and positive attitude
Opportunity of a Lifetime:
- Work in an international company, work with the biggest teams/athletes in the world
- Developing excellent creativity and content localization for Japanese football fans
- Be exposed to international marketing and work with some of the most talented people in the world
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Salary of up to SGD 4,000
- Join a highly results-driven organization