(Jnr.) Business Development Manager | A Fast-Growing Business Development Firm with a Foot Print in Tech | 50+ Clients Serviced, 3X ROI, Tech-Skewed Across APAC | SG Based | Up to 66K base + Uncapped Commissions pa
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Keen on deep-diving into the field of tech sales across APAC?
- A business development enthusiast with a knack for paving opportunities with high-level stakeholders?
- Ambitious, driven and growth-oriented that can keep up with a fast-growing company?
- Eyeing work cultures that pro-actively encourage simultaneous personal, team and organizational development?
If you've been saying yes to everything so far then guess what, you're the person we've been looking for!
Your Future Employer: A Tech-Driven Business Development Firm that is Passionate About Proactive Client Service
Empower & Enable: This company's main drive has always been to enable its extensive and multi-faceted clientele. With 11 years in its pocket, they have been driving the expansion of over 50 start-ups from Europe, Israel, South Africa and the US that want to establish their presence across the burgeoning market of Asia. For 2021, the organization is driving for the growth of their offices in Singapore, Indonesia and Australia to keep-up with their flourishing portfolio.
Premium Client Service: In order to fulfill their promise of top-line service and their track record of 3x ROI for their clientele, this team is driven by an entrepreneurial yet client services oriented mindset. Each and every member goes beyond being advisors and consultants, and actually goes down on-ground for the legwork of expanding their clients' businesses. This means they actually drive sales and close deals for their clients.
Personal, Team and Organizational Growth: This is driven by the shared culture inside the organization that is based on 5 Core Values, namely Supportive, Passionate, Open, Resilient & Entrepreneurial. They function on a risk-reward system that encourages actively seeking ways to grow, not just as individuals but also as members of their respective offices and their cross-market organization.
Your Next Role: A Business Development Manager with a Sharp Eye for Business Opportunities and a Deep Interest in Tech
With the vertical movement of its existing team, you will come in as a fresh, young and driven individual that will cement the strong foundation initially laid out for you. As the company expands its portfolio for the year, they need you to be eager in deep-diving into the world of tech and be the expert in terms of how your clients can successfully penetrate the Asian playing field.
- Complete ownership of the initial touchpoints for new clients, from finding new leads to demos and presentations for your value proposition.
- Hand-in-hand teamwork with your senior colleagues to drive proposals and sales cycles, manage pipelines and close deals.
- Document client meetings with clarity and precision in order future-proof following processes.
- Frontline requests by your clients, either through face-to-face meetings or their own reporting tools for concise transparency reports.
- Proactively provide updates and status reports with regards to your clients' pipelines.
- Participate in team-wide feedbacking sessions to increase both your own and company business.
- At least a year of experience in business development and tech sales – Yes, fresh grads are welcome!
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with a sharp eye for details.
- Experience or interest in market analysis that can spot trends and opportunities and can tackle them with a solutions-selling approach.
- Service-oriented and proactive, that can fearlessly consult with stakeholders across all levels.
- Autonomous, resilient and a self-starter that doesn't shy away from international exposure.
What puts you ahead:
- Any form of Enterprise and/or Cloud sales experience
- Experience or a degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences, Information Systems or Information Management
What you get:
- A competitive sales remuneration package complete with an uncapped commission structure
- Flexible working hours and uncapped annual leaves
- Monday breakfasts and 5PM end-of-Friday drinks with the team
- Fitness and other team & culture building sessions
- Ongoing diversity in your role
- Flat-hierarchies, and an open-environment that welcomes transparent and direct feedbacking