Junior Social Trader | Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn | Singapore-based
- Are you meticulous and good with numbers?
- Do you have a good understanding of the digital ecosystem especially the social media space?
- Are you someone who is always excited to work in a team but also has the ability to work independently?
- Excited to build your career in digital marketing?
Sounds like you? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: Home to more than 10,000 specialists in the field of media planning across the globe!
This global media agency started its roots back in 1835. With its commitment to being meaningful connections between people and brands through creativity, media, and innovation, it has grown its specialist network to more than 10,000.
Partnering with clients in various industries, this agency has established its name within the media sector specializing in media, programmatic buying, social media, strategy, digital, data consulting, performance marketing, OOH, mobile, experiential, entertainment, and sport.
The role: Junior Social Trader
Due to the continuous hyper growth of the company, they need you right now! As a Junior Social Trader, you will be part of the group’s Programmatic Hub and will be responsible for the delivery of social media planning and buying operations for some of the key accounts of the company.
- Setting up campaigns, following trading desk processes (Briefing platform, creative upload, strategies set up, strategy/audience recommendations etc)
- Hands-on with campaign metrics monitoring and optimization toward the clients’ goals (Branding, traffic, acquisitions, app installs, lead gen) and KPIs.
- Timely monitoring and flagging of pacing issues and delivery
- Liaise with internal teams and agency partners to develop, execute, and sustain successful social campaigns
- Monitor, track and evaluate campaign performance
- Reporting and identifying optimization opportunities and making recommendations to improve campaign results
- Deliver monthly client reports, verify data accuracy, provide analysis and keep the stakeholders updated on account status
- Closing of campaigns and final reports
- Develop an understanding of the wider social and digital ecosystem (publishers, platform, partners)
What’s needed from you?
- Has an understanding of Facebook/Instagram/Tiktok/Twitter/ LinkedIn Ads Manager
- Willingness to work collaboratively in a team setting, and ability to work independently
- Effective at juggling multiple, competing priorities, and working in a fast-paced, open environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong cultural fit with exemplary professional behavior and values consistent within the organization
- Demonstrated outstanding academic achievement and proven track record of performance excellence both in and outside of the classroom
- Open for fresh graduates!