Lead Ad Operations | Digital Marketing | Display
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you ready to Lead and manage the Digital Ad Operation team?
- Do you have the right skills and experience to create, manage and implement tracking process for all display, video, mobile, social and search for regional clients, working independently and/or with local, regional and international teams?
- Do you want to be responsible for adserving and implementation quality control?
- Good news is this opportunity might be the one right for you!
The company is the fifth largest media agency network in the world. The global network is led from regional HQ in London, New York, Singapore, Dubai and Miami employing 5,000 people worldwide. Its core business encompasses all forms of digital media (social, mobile, search, programmatic), analytics, insight, content and sponsorship.
The job: Lead Ad Operation
Reporting to the Regional Director, this brand new position offers the opportunity to dramatically change the agency’s approach to digital data collection, use and innovation. Working across a domestic and international client base, the successful applicant will establish an ad ops team and help implement global best practice in the APAC region.
This new role will help accelerate the pace of change in the Data, Technology and Analytics team. The company is looking for someone with the background in, and hands-on approach to, digital advertising technology who can help the team grow and complete our client proposition. You will have several years’ experience in digital ad operations in a media agency environment, with both Sizmek and DoubleClick knowledge. Rich media, dynamic creative and tagging strategy will be second nature.
You will also have the interpersonal skills to recruit and train people, directing work and helping others to learn. Your curiosity will drive you to not only understand tools, but see the gaps between them and devise solutions to client’s challenges.
Beyond those fundamentals, the role’s profile is flexible. Experience with search & social bid management, web analytics, feed management and data layers, programmatic platforms, CRM systems plus mobile & app tech will all be valuable. However, the key initially will be to establish yourself as a ‘safe pair of hands’ with an ad ops team who can deliver clients’ display campaigns on time, every time.
That team in place, the scope for growth is very broad; we are seeking someone with the ambition to define their own career trajectory. That may have a local or regional focus. It will likely involve a transition into more consultative work, sitting alongside clients and internal teams to define and execute innovative solutions. Such projects’ goals will be a mixture of efficiency and revenue generation. And their scope will see your remit expand across all areas of digital.
Your collaborative approach will also extend beyond APAC. Initially you’ll rely on this infrastructure, but increasingly the team will look to you to contribute thought leadership and innovative applications of ad technology.
What is required?
- Experience in Digital Ad Operations. Media agency experience strongly preferred.
- Confident working independently as well as in a team; line management experience preferred
- Experience with DoubleClick & Sizmek tech stacks essential; additional knowledge of Adobe, Marin, Kenshoo, other bid management, web analytics, programmatic, tag management and other marketing technologies an advantage
- Excellent communication skills – can translate business requirements into technical solutions, as well as explain concepts to those less technically minded. Most importantly, you can’t be afraid to ask a question.
- Able to understand complex data projects involving multiple stakeholders, taking a methodical approach to issue resolution
- Can grasp and assimilate technical concepts quickly, with a strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Consult with clients on technical projects, identifying solutions and increasingly pitching ideas to sell new work.
- Excellent problem solving abilities – able to think ’outside the box’ when required
- Highly motivated with a ’can-do’ attitude
- Enthusiasm for process improvement and operational efficiency
- Organised and detail-focused, process oriented approach
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, prioritising accordingly
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital