Lead Campaign Manager | Adtech | Location Based targetting
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you have a passion in running Digital Programmatic Campaigns?
- Do you want to have a taste of what it means to be part of a fast growing Company?
- And your hard work recognized without too much corporate ladder politics?
- Are you looking for smart, driven and collaborative colleagues?
- Well, if your answers were YES then what are you waiting for? This opportunity is for you!
Leading Ad Tech Company with global presence
The Company is recognized as one of the fastest growing Company in the Digital Media Industry and it is well known for delivering and running top notch advertising campaigns for the world’s most recognisable brands; they specialise in location-based audience targeting over Real-time bidding using their own purpose-built technology.
The team is driven by a very smart, driven, creative and collaborative people, which belief is in inspiring their colleagues and making a real impact through their work and that is one of the reasons why most of the Talents here are still in the Company.
They are now seeking for your talent and join their team as a Campaign Manager to work and to lead the team for their Digital Ad Operations.
Lead Campaign Manager
The role will involve working and leading the team and focus mainly on the technical set up of campaigns and providing daily reports on how the campaigns are performing. Full training will be given but a good knowledge of Excel is required.
Communication skills are essential to handle the client-facing side of campaign management; from daily updates on campaign delivery, to speak to clients to explain campaign issues and potential solutions.
To summarize it, you will:
- Lead the Team for Digital AD operations
- Manage the delivery of RTB campaigns across the ad platform
- Ensure campaigns are set up and run as per the relevant targeting as laid out by the Salesperson responsible
- Monitoring campaign delivery to ensure it is on track for delivery and performing as expected
- Provide Sales/Clients with optimisations and recommendations by analysing across key variables
- Drawing out finished campaign analysis and insights to report and share with Sales/Clients
- Good organisational skills are required to be able to run multiple campaigns at one time and to ensure that the campaign’s finances are correctly managed
- At month end you will be responsible for the reconciliation of the billing figures and populating templates ready for invoicing.
- Maintained a good relationship with management by providing feedback on the campaign growth & areas of development required
- Document best practices & new processes provided relevant training & help with the rollout of new products
Other tasks include:
- Work closely with the Engineering team to troubleshoot any technical issues for a campaign
- Analyse data from the campaigns to draw out conclusions to present back to the Sales team and clients
- Troubleshoot issues; take accountability and ensure relevant personnel are involved when an issue occurs
- At least 5+ years of experience
- Experience managing and leading a team, and works well within a team and can take ownership of individual tasks
- Experience working in the Digital AdOps industry
- Understanding of the Digital AdTech space (trafficking/Rich Media/Ad Tags etc)
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Strong understanding of campaign & data analysis
- Excellent excel skills
- Be part of this fast-growing company
- You are going to see not just incremental change at the top and bottom lines, but you are going to see very significant change within the company
- The opportunity to make a difference especially for professional development.
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital