Lead Social Strategist, Team Lead | Singapore Full Service Agency | Bridge Between Innovation and Digital Space
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you an experienced social media strategist who’s ready to take on a team leadership role?
- Adept to Social Media Tools, has done the groundwork for optimizing and implementing strategies?
- Do you enjoy meeting with clients and developing digital solutions for them especially on Social Media?
- Passionate about achieving things as a team, growing as a team, failing, improving and enjoying the success of the company and brands you work with?
- Great in content as well us in numbers?
Read on, it might be you or a friend who deserves the big break in their career!
Specialize and Grow 360 | Full-Service Digital Media Agency
FAIR PLAY: This agency gives everyone a chance to excel, be it internally through their workforce, or with the clients they deal with—small, big, startups, local or international, you name it.
TEAMWORK: You will grow independently through mutual respect. You will have your voice in the company and in your team as you see how that resonates in the outcome of your work.
LOYALTY: This agency takes pride in handling their clients and partnerships with much concern for growth. Businesses succeed, agency wins and of course you will too correspondingly! This is the very reason companies have been staying with them since 2001!
Your new job: Be one of the CORE. Have an eye for success and execute passionately
- Maintain & improve the social media strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the Company to ensure its effectiveness and adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the company’s products and services
- Grow the team when opportunity arises and constantly seek opportunities to expand our portfolio of services
- Manage and support the Social Media Team, ensuring a superior quality of communication and project delivery
- Collaborate with the Account Management team in strategizing, and implementing social projects to meet commercial goals
- Lead ideation of social media campaigns, ensuring customer acquisition and supporting monetization
- Act as the advocate of adoption of social media within the Company, influencing overall site and business strategies
- Develop analytics reports and collate reporting data from Social Media team, presenting analysis of campaigns and trends to all departments
- Oversee the management of a Blogger outreach program and work with necessary networks as partners
- Monitor trends in online community tools, trends and applications
- Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments
What is required?
- Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure and fantastic interpersonal skills
- Strong project management or organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, IG, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Knowledge of relevant blogging ecosystem
- Experience leading projects to successful deployment
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format to board level, and build and maintain relationships
- Team leader, with experience of managing potentially volatile situations
- Great technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Have a good knowledge of principles of SEO and PR
- Public relations, Marketing, Community Management experience, a plus
What is offered?
- Monthly Salary between SGD 4,000 – 6,000 depending on experience
- Work in an environment of young and vibrant people in a workplace that invites you to always be goal-driven.
- Learn and gain experience in a full digital agency, analyze customer needs, conceptualize ideas, deliver creative and quantifiable solutions
- Chance to grow laterally and up the ladder depending on mastery of craft and results delivered.
- Be part of a strong organization with leaders who treat their team as the core of the business.