levelled up Digital Marketing Manager | User Acquisition | Global Mobile Gaming Publisher | up to SGD 84k per annum
Your new job: Digital Marketing Manager (User Acquisition) | Mobile Gaming | Publisher
Are you a:
- Campaign Management King?
- Titan of Team Leadership?
- Business Development Battler?
- Skilled Stakeholder Manager?
- Powerfully Programmatic?
Then read on, this is for you!!!
Your new employer: Global Mobile Gaming Publisher
This Global Mobile Gaming publisher all about creating fun games, that provide entertainment and excitement to users worldwide. But they also have their eye on the top spot on the gaming entertainment industry ladder. Along the way they have launched & operated several mobile game titles to worldwide audiences – garnering awards & recognition for their work.
They do this by focusing on delivering fun, fulfilling experiences by publishing and operating mobile games on iOS, Android and Amazon platforms, through the free-to-play (F2P) gaming model.
With almost a decade of being based in Singapore, they have now grown to a team of 100++ with plans to continue to grow. But they are not only passionate about games, but they are also passionate about maintaining the creative spark of its very dedicated team
Where do you fit in? Digital Marketing Manager (User Acquisition)
As the Digital Marketing Manager (User Acquisition) you will have 3 key responsibilities:
- Campaign Management (Setup, Execution, Opitmization & Analysis)
- Team Management, Training & Development
- Business development & Stakeholder Management
Setup & Execution
- Own the end-to-end setup of programmatic campaigns in Facebook and other channels
- Work closely with the business intelligence team to make data driven decisions
- Work closely with the creative project management team to create impactful ads
- Project manage marketing campaigns in line KPIs
- Developing comprehensive marketing strategy to acquire new members and traffic
- Monitor media buys every day
Optimization & Analysis
- Drive continued optimization of display campaigns (ia Facebook Ads and other major display networks/DSPs) through performance analysis, ad copy testing, placement and audience management, quality score improvement
- Work closely with Product & Producers to find which campaigns are driving most positive ROI/ROAS
- Ability to aggressively collect, analyse data on Campaign performance
Team Management, Training & Development:
- Manage a team of digital marketers to ensure that campaigns are rolled out seamlessly
- Set goals and ensure that the team is able to meet them
- Training of User Acquisition Specialists to the required level of managing marketing campaigns for a single game successfully
Business Development & Stakeholder Management:
- Find new opportunities to increase scale, decrease cost and increase ROI
- Research, identify & evaluate new publishers (direct & networks) on a CPI, CPA or CAC basis
- Brief & report metrics and plans to management on a weekly basis
- Act as primary programmatic point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders
What's needed from you?
As a Digital Marketing Manager (User Acquisition) you need to have:
- At least 5 years of experience in digital marketing/media buying/mobile campaign management
- At least 4 years of experience leading small teams of 3-5
- High familiarity with online social networking tools
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs and emerging social platforms
- Ability to develop strategies and media plans for as well as quantify the reach, impact and effectiveness metrics of social media marketing campaigns
- Able to persuade and influence stakeholders across multiple functional groups
- Ability to adapt and to manage change in fast moving environment
- Reliability under tight deadlines
- Because this is an urgent this person needs to already be based in Sinapore
What would set you apart?
- Expert knowledge of modern development practices and game industry trends
- Strong Exposure & familiarity with Mobile Advertising campaigns
- Proven abilities to identify, understand, prioritize, plan and articulate market & customer requirements
- Up to 7 years of digital marketing/media buying/mobile campaign management experience
- Strong analytical skills and metric driven decision making
- Someone who can join in a month or even earlier
- Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident
Got what it takes!
Are you the Digital Marketing Manager (User Acquisition) they need? Then apply now!
For more Digital Marketing Manager jobs, visit: https://finestpeople.com/sg/jobs/.