Make it easier for marketeers to target the right audience at the right time on the right platform | Account manager Ad-tech for cross screen solutions | SGD66k + uncapped bonus
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you have a proven sales track record?
- Have you got experience in programmatic?
- Do you understand the ecosystem of brands & agencies?
- Do you want to make sure that the brands advertise their content to the right person?
Read on, because this might be the next thing you are looking for!
Company: Online marketeers can streamline connections between advertisers & audience
Our client is an ad-tech company, founded early 2000’s in the US. With offices all over the world they provide a technical solution for marketeers to streamline all the ads with the right targeted audience. Their software is fully integrated across all the screens. With this one-stop-tool marketeers can run campaigns on platforms that span, desktop, mobile, connected TV, tablet, etc. That can be done with formats such as, rich media, display, social, native advertising, video. This product is being used by several agencies and brands. They are the preferred supplier for a couple of the bigger agencies.
Role: Planning your business strategy and presenting the product to new clients!
In this role you will be handling both existing clients and onboarding new ones. Good to know is that you will be handling one of the biggest agencies. So you have to understand how it works between agencies and brands and be able to establish strong mutually valuable relationships between both parties. You will not be alone, but you work together with internal teams. The most important goal is to uncover client business objectives through smart questioning, so you can develop customized and strategic recommendations. The measure of success will be new business generation and revenue growth. The requirements for this role are:
- Proven experience in ad-tech sales.
- Network within agencies is highly recommended.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- You have a proven track-record as a hunter / new business developer.
- You will have a base annual salary of max. SGD66k.
- 25% bonus, but when you deliver 100% each quarter you will qualify for a bonus accelerator.
- You will be handling one of their biggest clients, so it might be very realistic to hit your targets.
- Regional exposure within SEA.
- Programmatic advertising training.
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital