Managing Director to establish a new digital company | Performance Marketing | APAC Region
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
Please continue reading only if…
- You are someone who has an extensive background in Performance Marketing
- You are someone who is looking to make a difference
- You are looking to step in your career and be responsible for the overall success of the business and the company's growth in the Asia Pacific region, controlling and overseeing all business operations and staff
- You are able to work with a large amount of data meticulously, have a good analytical mind set and problem solving skills
The company: New Digital Company will be focusing on consumer profiling and data acquisition.
The company in regards will be a new division within an existing and established International MNC that has an amazing international atmosphere, creativity and close cross departmental communication and cooperation which enable to turn IDEAS into ACTION.
Through the whole spectrum of Digital Marketing, they offer solutions to national and international companies through consistent generation of high volumes of qualified leads.
The new Digital Company will be focusing on consumer profiling and data acquisition for the APAC region.
The role: “Dynamic Managing Director to established a new digital company”
The Managing Director will initiate the business and strategy with coordination with the parent company. The candidate will be responsible for the overall success of the business and its growth in the Asia Pacific region, controlling and overseeing all business operations and staff.
The ideal candidate must have a digital background and be both a strategist and a leader with a focus on the bottom-line. Experience with performance-marketing and a strong understanding of conversion-rate, optimisation and other areas around digital media buying is mandatory.
Strong communication and management skills will be essential to communicate to clients and stakeholders around the region and to the parent company.
To expand it, you will be to:
- Set up a new company, culture and team with a common-vision.
- Responsible for managing P&L and driving revenue growth across the region
- Formalise strategies and operations to increase revenue, lower cost and develop staff
- Make key business decisions with minimal guidance.
- Analyse key industry, market and competitive trends
- Liaise with parent company to ensure alignment of direction and growth targets
- Act as the ‘face’ of the company and be involved in all public relations to strengthen the brand
- Start-up Mentality
- More than 5 years of staff management experience in a senior position, preferably in a Managing Director role
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree
- Results-oriented; strong in identifying opportunities, developing strategy and executing business plans
- Experience in leading a team and work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels
- Excellent communication, presentation and & creative skills (Both written and Oral in English)
- Self-directed, able to work and deliver timely and accurate results with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Be Able to work with a large amount of data meticulously, have a good analytical mind set and problem solving skills
- Advanced understanding of digital marketing principles, best practices and technologies
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital