Marketing Executive | Finest People Philippines
- Eager to take your digital marketing career to the next level and establish your regional footprint in recruitment & sales?
- Interested in building and expanding your network of digital marketing professionals?
- Looking for a challenging and commercial career, where personal development comes first?
- Have a proactive, solution-focused mindset?
Then look no further, you are the Marketing Executive we've been looking for!
About Finest People
Finest People is a niche recruitment consultancy that specializes in matching the best digital marketing & online sales professionals in Singapore, with the most exciting companies based in Singapore. We are known as a professional & leading recruitment organization with the highest standards.
We have established a strong brand because we focus on building long-lasting long-term relationships by maintaining personal relationships with both our candidates and clients. We strive and excel to make a difference in the recruitment industry.
Where do you fit in as a Marketing Executive?
As the Marketing Executive for Finest People your primary responsibility is to oversee and develop marketing strategies and campaigns to promote our services.
This will include developing and delivering online marketing strategies to help meet our candidate networking, sourcing, attraction and hiring goals that can include, branding, talent community management, data and analytics tasks and activities and working closely with our Online Marketeer in Amsterdam.
This role is ideal for someone with a background in digital marketing, content marketing, or a media/creative agency – who is familiar with developing high-quality content to tight deadlines and works well across multiple stakeholders.
What will you be doing?
- Design and build exciting digital content & visual assets to showcase our brand (e.g. careers site content, blog articles, social posts, videos, and print)
- Manage and optimize our digital ecosystem, including our website & social media pages.
- Maximizing digital channels, organic & paid advertising platforms to generate leads
- Partner with our Recruitment Consultants to develop and deliver innovative recruitment marketing campaigns to attract top talent & align advertising workflow to recruitment needs
- Take a data-driven approach: measure and track the success of your initiatives
- Support the team on communication, branding, media relations, and recruitment marketing initiatives.
- Find strong websites to link with for higher domain authority
- Translate company culture throughout the company website & our social media presences
What’s needed from you?
- 2+ years of digital marketing or content marketing experience
- Strong knowledge & confident use of social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook)
- Sound understanding of web/digital technologies: CMS, web analytics, SEO/SEM, CRM, & other web-related technologies
- Excellent written skills for creating engaging social media copy
- Highly organized, with strong project management and planning skills
- Natural collaborator, matched with ability to get stuff done independently & autonomously at a high quality
- Strong communication skills. with very high fluency in English
What would set you apart?
- Ability to analyze data (website analytics, content performance) to provide insights on initiatives or campaigns.
- Design (Photoshop), UX, or video production experience
- Understanding/Experience in the Recruitment Industry
- Thrives in fast changing agile, startup environment
What we offer
- Personal and professional development, through a continuous training program
- Access to a fully equipped company kitchen to help you live a healthier lifestyle
- The opportunity to speak daily to highly motivated professionals in the digital marketing space
- Direct impact on the business growth of Finest People
If you want to know more about this life-changing opportunity and want to kickstart your success, apply now!