Marketing Manager for one of the biggest Global Management Consultancy Firms in Singapore | Content, Social & PR | Salary up to SGD 8,000 per month Max
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Have you always taken full ownership of marketing strategies across online platforms?
- Do you spend ample time to study, analyze and research before you attack the market?
- Do you breathe written words, infographics, and speak compelling brand voices?
- Do you want to give boost to confident brands who are focused in providing top-notch products and services and you take care of marketing?
Then this might be the right role for you!
The company: A Global Strategy Consulting Firm
This firm has been longest withstanding business consultancy firms that has helped various international brands and public institutions worldwide. Grounded on people and strong values, this company confidently helps their clients in achieving long-term growth and success.
Having helped various local to global companies undergo change management, handle sales & marketing, corporate finance, digital transformation, information management and so on, this firm consistently attracts and produces top talents in the market. Acting as consultants that leads to sustainable successes, it is a must to invest in long-term growth and development of their people.
The role: Content Marketing Manager
- End-to-end development of online branding and reputation in alignment with the firm’s global strategy
- Ideation to execution of various marketing campaigns, in liaison to agency partners.
- Spearhead organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Produce valuable and engaging content for the firm’s website that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals using global monitoring and analytics tool and KPIs
- Manage and work with the firm’s appointed marketing agencies and partners to develop and execute digital and social campaigns in accordance to business goals and KPIs
- Grow and optimize the firm's digital and social platforms across the globe
- Identify indicators, approaches and methodologies to measure campaign and channel effectiveness against market and content objectives
- Map out content marketing strategies in alignment with global objectives and set short- term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce high quality content
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Create Ad copies and publish on various platforms seamlessly
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Maintain good relationships with media
- Serve as the public face of the company in interviews and press conferences
- Organize promotional events, press conferences, tours, visits, and exhibitions
- Analyze media coverage; develop responses when needed
- Develop relationships with industry leaders through social media
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience marketing with a focus on multichannel/digital for B2B with a high level of writing and visual skills,ideally in the professional services industry
- Bachelor or Master degree in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, esp. PPTX, Excel, Outlook
- Skilled in budget management
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with senior marketing leaders and C-level executives
- Strong communicator in English, having additional language literacy in Thai, Indonesian, Malay or Burmese would be a key advantage
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and manage time proficiently
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Interest for business topics and politics
- Creative mindset with perfect time-management
- Willingness to travel
What they offer:
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Perks of traveling, meet industry leaders per market on a global scale
- Develop industry knowledge expertise across multiple verticals
- Autonomy in technology stack selection, a potential team lead role
- 20 days annual leave
- Medical & travel insurance
- Work in fast-paced, steep learning environment