Marketing Manager | Socially disruptive | SGD 45,600 | Singapore
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you like to get in people’s heads? Sort of first-thing-i-check-in-the-morning-thing or just be an inevitable habit?
- Are you an over-all social media specialist with efficient media buying capabilities across multiple channels?
- Are you passionate about running campaigns and able to make people occupy the edge of their seats in engaging to your message?
- Do you also make use of Social listening tools, apart from analytics to assess your initiatives?
- Your efforts will be measured by growth, acquisitions and engagement. You will join a global team, think and execute around their level. Can you do it?
- On EP at least?
Your Next Home: A global digital media company, a reborn startup that now has 43 million monthly active users and it simply keeps growing, rapidly
They are a start-up like company, who has been in the industry in the prior decade. They rebuilt the name, and global. They breed deep talents and they just won USD 10 million in funding.
Transparent in communication and performance, they have plotted out a major platform that is about to create a disruptive noise in the world of social media and e-commerce.
The Role: Marketing Manager | Singapore-based | REGIONAL TO GLOBAL
- Design and implementation of social media strategies for growth, acquisition and engagement using the company's Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, G+, Instagram & LinkedIn accounts.
- Media buying across multiple channels including Facebook, Adwords/Admob.
- Create content to grow and engage the audience, and maximize user conversion
- Manage external social media assets: respond to audience enquires and keep track of the content posted to our accounts.
- Provide regular analysis and feedback of the accounts' performance, and act on insights to re-angle the strategy when necessary.
- Work closely with our regional teams in Indonesia, Malaysia, India and the Philippines
What is required?
- At least 2-5 years work experience in social media management – ideally in the tech industry, digital agency or equivalent.
- Experience in buying media across multiple platforms for acquisition including Facebook, Adwords/Admob.
- An analytical mind
- Strong plus: Familiarity with ad serving & tracking technologies (e.g. DFA, Atlas, etc.)
- Strong english language skills (bonus for Bahasa, Hindi or Tagalog speakers)
- Creative and open mind
- Flexible, adaptable to changing environments and activities
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Hungry for learning, performance and connecting to people
What is offered?
- Salary max of SGD 45,600 per year depending on skills and experience plus shares of stocks
- Report and work closely alongside a laid back manager who will take you in from where you stand and guide you to discover your best potential around the support of their vibrant team and his leadership.
- Travel and learn cultures. Actually, live cultures as this will be the bread and butter of an effective content to their platform
- Other benefits will be discussed during the progression the hiring procedure