Master & Commander who can navigate Clients & Teams | APAC Client Partner | Programmatic arm global Agency | 11k monthly
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Successful Captaincy of multiple business units & teams
- Helmsman of clients at the most senior levels
- Thought leader with deep understanding of clients, marketing trends & currents
- Inspirer in Chief & Crew builder
Then take charge, this role beckons for the bold!
Company: Best in class Programmatic Ad-Tech with a Global reach
The programmatic strategy and buying unit of one of the leading Global Media Agencies, serving as a specialized marketing services platform that fuses the latest technology, data, media partnerships and people to enable clients to reach and engage with their target audiences at scale.
They leverage best-in-class technology to deliver the most comprehensive, highest-performing programmatic solutions on the market. Providing extensive expertise for some of the best and brightest brands, operating in 68 markets worldwide.
A fast-paced, risk-taking, close-knit environment. They believe that diversity of background, talent, skillset and mindset create a flourishing environment for new thinking and ideas.
Driven by challenging work, passionate about media and technology and interested in helping to shape the future of the industry.
The Role : APAC Client Partner
Is responsible for senior level stewardship of multiple pieces of business across the agencies network, for the APAC Client Services role.
A trusted client partner and thought leader who will be communicating and partnering with other senior client-side leaders.
Be right on the pulse of clients business and marketing issues/trends to proactively identify opportunities.
All while crafting and inspiring the teams behind the delivery of innovative solutions.
- Manage alignment of best practices, processes & governance with Global Client Partner head and local teams
- Work collaboratively with Agencies Brand and Strategic Business Units
- i.e. Strategists, APAC Regional Client Directors, service teams on delivering the overall vision, setting clear direction for teams servicing our portfolio of global/key clients
- Develop trusted relationships with clients at most senior levels
- Ensure each member of service team is driving development of strategic & tactical initiatives that will impact client business and agency growth
- Establish a leadership role in new business initiatives, closely partnering with the head of business development, strategists and working closely with all teams
- Proactively collaborate with account and department leads to share and execute innovative initiatives and best practices
- Develop, in collaboration with finance and department heads, the SOWs and reports on account performance
- Coaching individuals and teams to achieve high standards
- Aggressively seek out new assignments from clients
- Strong plus is an MBA or other advanced degree
- Minimum 10 years experience managing organizations or multi-client service teams (in CRM / advertising / digital marketing fields)
- Experience in the application of multi-channel marketing programs (especially in customer acquisition, retention and optimization)
- Established track record of successful financial growth on individual and/or multiple pieces of business
- Ability to win and onboard new business
- Strong leadership, coaching and mentoring qualities
- Possesses excellent planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written skills
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital