Media Executive | Award winning Performance Marketing Agency | 3,000 monthly
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Obsessed by accuracy, precision & a data centric approach
- Willing to aggressively learn, adjust and grow your digital media experience & knowledge
- Curious & Passionate about digital innovation, technology & advertising
- Strong Entrepreneurial & Creative spirit
Then this is the place to supercharge your career!
Company: Multi-Award Winning Performance Marketing Agency
Recognized globally as a precision data centric Performance Marketing agency. They are Digital Natives with a strong heritage in mobile, one of the digital pioneers having started in 2006.
Well known for delivering and running top notch advertising campaigns for the world’s most recognizable brands. They are proud of their data focused and ROI positive approach, making them a trusted business partners by clients around the world. And their more than 20 agency and campaign awards is testimony to their world class approach.
The Role : Media Executive
They are seeking a curious and enthusiastic individual with a passion for digital innovation, advertising and technology. The Media Executive will be responsible for aiding the Media Planner Buyer with mobile and broader digital media campaigns.
With the goal for them to acquire the experience to become a future Media Planner & Buyer themselves, gaining mobile media/technology knowledge, building the discipline of client servicing.
- Support the Media Planner & Buyer with reporting and planning of mobile and digital campaigns
- Help set up, manage and execute a campaign throughout the campaign lifecycle including set up, creative management, pacing and delivery
- Provide optimization insights to the Media Planner & Buyers
- Participate in rate negotiation & Ensure proper entries into financial system, including reconciliations
- Aid implementation of tracking solutions, including the use of initiative to identify and rectify tracking issues for media campaigns
- Assist in the preparation of reporting, bespoke analysis and presentations for clients
The Ideal Candidate.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel (pivot tables)
- Ability to analyze results (identifying and explaining variance from goals)
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional attention to detail, to meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong written, verbal communication & people skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, suppliers & internal teams
- Ability to work independently & also as part of a team to achieve and deliver