Media Trading Specialist for the most sophisticated buyers in adtech Landscape | Programmatic Marketing | SGD 72'000+
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you have a passion for running Digital Programmatic Campaigns?
- Do you want to have a taste of what it means to be part of a fast growing Company?
- Your hard work recognized without too much corporate ladder politics?
- Are you looking for smart, driven and collaborative colleagues?
- Well, if your answers were YES then what are you waiting for? This opportunity is for you!
The company: The most sophisticated buyers within the Adtech Landscape
Headquartered with various offices in the US, it has multiple and established offices across the globe: 3 in Europe and 1 in the heart of the Asian Digital hub, Singapore. The company focuses on buying online media efficiently by using massive amounts of data, high-quality valuation algorithms, automation learning technology, and media savvy.
You want to be part of this team for the simple reason that they are bringing a level of elegance to online advertising that has only been seen in the financial markets.
The clients they are serving are the biggest players in the market such as WPP, Omnicom, Dentsu, just to mention few.
Currently, they are expanding and looking for an additional and ambitious Programmatic Trading Specialist to meet the ever-increasing demand for their growing portfolio of Clientele.
The role: “Programmatic Media Trading Specialist”
The determined role will involve working mainly on the technical set up of campaigns and providing daily reports on how the campaigns are performing. Full training will be given but a good knowledge of Excel is required.
Communication skills are essential to handle the client-facing side of campaign management; from daily updates on campaign delivery, to speak to clients to explain campaign issues and potential solutions.
You will be able to:
- Ensure campaigns are set up and run as per the relevant targeting as laid out by the Salesperson responsible
- Monitoring campaign delivery to ensure it is on track for delivery and performing as expected
- Provide Sales/Clients with optimizations and recommendations by analyzing key variables
- Drawing out finished campaign analysis and insights to report and share with Sales/Clients
- Good organizational skills are required to be able to run multiple campaigns at one time and to ensure that the campaign’s finances are correctly managed
- At month end you will be responsible for the reconciliation of the billing figures and populating templates ready for invoicing.
- Maintained a good relationship with management by providing feedback on the campaign growth & areas of development required
- Document best practices & new processes provided relevant training & help with the rollout of new products
Other tasks include:
- Troubleshoot any technical issues for a campaign
- Analyse data from the campaigns to draw out conclusions to present back to the Sales team and clients
- Troubleshoot issues; take accountability and ensure relevant personnel are involved when an issue occurs
- Experienced in running programmatic media buying campaigns.
- Experienced using DSP Platforms
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong quantitative skills and the ability to draw insights from extremely large datasets
- Ability to thrive in a small, intense, and high growth environment
What’s in for you in return
- Salary yearly proposed: SGD 72’000 negotiable (depending on years of experience)
- Be part of this fast growing company
- Higher-growth environment where you are going to see not just incremental change at the top and bottom lines, but you are going to see very significant change within the company
- The opportunity to make a difference especially for professional development.