Mobile App growth marketeer who wants to work for a Global leading company in Travel | Do you know how to market an App? | SGD140k max.
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you want to work for a marketing leading company in their industry?
- Have you got experience in App Growth?
- Is the complex App market place your playground?
Read on, it might be the challenge you are looking for!
The company: You might have used this platform when you have travelled.
Our client is one of the leading companies within the travel industry. They employ close to 1000 staff worldwide across multiple offices. Their platform is being used by millions of people per month in almost all the most-used languages in the world. They have established their market position in not even 15 years. Our client was founded in Europe and their APAC HQ is based in Singapore.
Over the years they have won various awards and they have been praised by several newspapers. The company has an environment of continuous improvement where they optimize for impact. They foresee that one of the next battles between them and their competitors will be fought on the mobile app ground. That is why they are looking for someone who can help them win this battle.
The role: Mobile app growth specialist who wants to make an impact.
By improving this app you will have an impact one almost 100 Million users worldwide! That is why we are looking for a mobile app growth specialist who has a good understanding of challenges related to this. Such as ASO, App product development, Web to App growth techniques, APP SEO and Paid app acquisition.
You would be working with a team of App Growth Hackers, but also with creatives for the UX, the developers, etc. They work in Tribes and Squads based on the Spotify model.
What they are looking for is someone who can come in and help to shape and drive the growth opportunities. They are doing extremely well, however the travel market is very competitive. The requirement for this role are:
- You have worked in an app only business.
- Strategic vision towards where the mobile app market is going to.
- You have worked with tools such as Mixpanel, Appflyer in combination with Analytics or Tableau.
- You have operational knowledge of the best tools or solutions to use in order to accelerate the app growth.
- You understand the 2-side marketplace and how to drive the growth among 2 ore more distinct groups.
- It would be even better if you have basic programming skills, but this is not a must-have.
First of all you will be working for the leading company in this sector where you can choose to work with the best tools that are possible and with a team that will also inspire and motivate you! It is an global company with offices worldwide. Here is an overview of the package:
- Annual salary of max. S$140,000.-
- Top tier medical, dental and more insurance.
- Travel, travel and more travel.
- Free food, barista machines to massage chairs.
- A motivating environment where everyone is hands-on, also the CEO.