Mobile Media Specialist - Senior Account Manager for the Award Winning Mobile Marketing Company | Mobile Marketing
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you someone who breaths crafting clever solutions to what many may consider unresolvable?
- Are you relationship-oriented?
- Do you have the mind of a growth hacker, an entrepreneurial flair, and a passion for utilizing data and technology in non-traditional ways?
- Are you obsessed with figuring out the “why”, and aren’t happy until you have your answer?
- Are you someone who sees a way around every obstacle, looking for solutions to every problem?
- Do you have experience in working in a digital strategy, social media, or media planning environment?
- Well if this looks like you, then check this opportunity right now!
“Award Winning Mobile Marketing Company composed of the most brilliant minds in the industry”
The company is recognized as one of the fastest growing and award winning mobile marketing media agency in the Digital Media Landscape, composed of the most brilliant minds in the industry, well known for delivering and running top notch advertising campaigns for the world’s most recognizable brands.
If there could be words to describe the team, they are persistent, original, diverse, straightforward, daring and very curious.
As a strategy-driven culture, they put their heads together to assist their brands on how to productively reaching, communicating, and engaging with audiences across the customer journey using data-driven mobile-first marketing solutions.
They are seeking for an additional Mobile Media Account Manager to strengthen their expansion, someone who is interested in the vision and long-term impact of growth in this industry.
The role: “Mobile Media Senior Account Manager “
The ideal candidate in character is someone very resilient, who understand that work ethic is critical, and getting to powerful, deeper insights are a by-product of diligence and dedication, someone that motivation engine comes from within and not others.
Someone who is responsible for managing accounts at a senior level and managing their teams to ensure the highest level of satisfaction from clients.
You should be passionate about understanding the evolution of digital technologies and mediums, and how brands can continue to be relevant in these spaces as this will be the key to how you add value to the company’s clients and across the agency itself.
You will be able to:
- Own the client relationship, acting as the daily point of contact and growing the account
- Manage a media team consisting of planner / buyers and assistant planner / buyers
- Develop the careers of junior team members
- Own the account(s), including leading media partner discussions, tracking, and internal documentation such as financial entries and billing
- Devise campaign-strategy documents and plans
- Lead campaign-performance decisions based on client data
- Maintain a high standard of quality for reporting and campaign delivery
- Assist the Regional Director with the strategic direction of the account(s)
- Assist on new business pitches
- Mobile Ad Network Space
- Minimum 3-5 years of mobile media experience
- Strong planning and buying experience across mobile or digital
- Experience managing junior team members
- Proven track record of client management
- Strong presentation skills
- Mastery of Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of mobile tracking solutions
- Ability to analyze data with an eye for detail to identify client trends and opportunities
What’s in for you in return?
- Salary yearly proposed: incremental increase (depending on years of experience)
- High Secondary Package.
- Higher-growth environment where you are going to see not just incremental change at the top and bottom lines, but you are going to see very significant change within the company
- The opportunity to make a difference especially for professional and personal development.
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital