Multinational Fintech SAAS Client | Performance Marketing | Facebook, Google Ads | Singapore | Max SGD 84,000 annually
- Interested in working with a Multinational Fintech SAAS Company?
- Want to work with the best people in performance marketing with world-class technology?
- Looking for a diverse environment that believes individuality is what makes them great?
Then this might be the next great move for your career!
Your New Employer: Innovator of the way people connect with brands
The company is one of the leading players in when it comes to the global digital agency space. They deliver growth through fully integrated solutions and are powered by the best-in-class media capabilities!
They are operating in over 100+ markets worldwide employing thousands of people, subspecializing in Performance Marketing and world-class Technology.
With their force in creativity and media that delivers at every step of the customer journey, they bring to life experiences that connects people to brands!
Your new Account: International Shopping Made Easy
It’s an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system operating globally.
They support online money transfers, and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods such as checks and money orders.
They offer services like payment processors for online vendors, auction sites and many other commercial users, for which it charges a fee.
Your new job: Senior Performance Manager | Performance Marketing | Facebook Ads, Google Ads
You will be directly reporting to the Performance Director, and lead a team of Performance Executives.
Strategic Performance Marketing
- Be responsible for media planning and activation across SEM, Social, Programmatic, Display
- Lead the team of activation executives to ensure end to end campaign delivery and reporting
- Develop an understanding of the target audiences’ attitudes, behaviour and perceptions, using a variety of market information and research data
- Contribute in developing new products by working with the Head of Paid Media and Performance Directors, with a focus on improving digital performance results
- Help to educate the clients on digital strategies and tactics; engage clients in the world of digital communications by demonstrating its direct response, creative and brand building abilities
Campaign Quality Assurance
- Review all campaign builds to ensure they are accurate and in line with initial plan
- Ensure campaigns are delivered as planned with no overspends or errors in delivery
- Oversee the monitoring of daily delivery and perform regular optimization of all campaign elements (audience segments, creative, landing pages, etc.) based on agreed campaign KPIs
Partner relationship management
- Develop and foster an effective working relationship with our media partners
- Assist with sharing client campaign briefs and seeking input from partners for responses to briefs where time allows
What we would like you to bring:
- At least 5 years within Performance Marketing, responsible for planning and achieving performance related targets
- Proven knowledge of Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic and Display
- Strong analytical skills
- A proven record with large, complex campaigns
- Strong client-facing skills: understanding client needs, maintaining relationships, building partnerships
- Hands-on’ approach to operations: Plans, assigns and directs work, time, material, people
What they offer:
- Competitive salary
- Being part of an Account for a Big Tech client
- Joining a team of Display and Digital Media experts
- Strong collaborative work across your teammates company
- A positive and vibrant office, who cares deeply about their team