Nitty-Gritty Professional | Search Manager, SEA-Pac Region | Salary per month up to SGD 6,000 max
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you ready to go big across Southeast Asia and the Pacific region?
- Are you nitty-gritty about search marketing and everything that has to do with Search whether attached to display or other areas within the digital marketing landscape?
- Do you enjoy working with big budgets and with small to big teams?
- Do you have the proven ability to drive change through influence by building regional consensus toward continual improvement across the region?
Read on, it might be you or a friend who deserves the big break in their career!
Company: Bringing ideas to life. Limitless.
This advertising agency is a publicly listed company and has been around for over 4 decades with business partners, and we say business partners because that’s how they manage to forge great relationships with their clients, for long years too by looking after others like they do for their own. Delivering successful marketing campaigns either or/and combining online offline, ATL and BTL channels.
With Singapore office being their hub for their Southeast Asia and Pacific Region, the company currently has a team of over 50 making sure that the brands they manage are able to grow in revenue through their marketing and communication efforts.
Getting people to move, seamlessly.
If it does not lead to action, impactful engagement, then it is simply ineffective. This agency has the right approach to delivering communications and marketing solutions by creating multi-variate strategies, creative solutions, integrated marketing and communications, providing the right digital experience that best represents the brand and what it is about.
They are a silent name behind big players. They combine a professional approach to getting things done. Do what you do best, create strategies and be a part of a collaborative team who instils discipline to see through goals. This family is decisive, a go-getter and resembles a spirit of success and great relationships in everything they do. All these things are not easy but they provide strong leadership to put together a venue and environment for dreams to come to life, and you have got to work for it.
They are only as serious as you are. Does it sound like a place for you? It’s not for everyone. Otherwise, everybody is on top. But you will be an even better professional and you will take pride of your work, and your colleagues and partners. That’s the type of family they have, they support each other to keep growing.
The role; Search Manager, SEAPAC region:
- You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks for all the 9 regional subsidiaries
- Stay abreast of emerging SEM, digital marketing and display trends and platforms while educating the local markets
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Work with local markets and their digital agency to provide guidance, direction and seek out further opportunities for growth
- Track, report and analyze website analytics, pay-per-click (PPC) initiatives and campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization. Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Identifying growth opportunities in core areas such as site infrastructure, keyword selection, or on-page factors optimization.
- Perform granular traffic and conversion analyses across multiple regional markets to gain insight into keyword and landing page performance. Provide ongoing reporting related to SEO traffic, keyword ranking, conversions by keyword, page indexing, inbound links.
- Optimize internal linking structures to maximize rankings across our keyword portfolio.
- Assess each market’s needs related to Search, and communicate them to various internal and external stakeholders. Build strong relationships with stakeholders up and down the conversion funnel to ensure efforts are aligned with company KPIs including revenue and user acquisition.
- Create and deliver recurring performance reports, provide actionable insights for senior executives and stakeholders, collaborate on quarterly progress reviews and forecasts.
- Use website and web analytics tools to monitor and evaluate search results and performance across the major search channels and optimize search results for key branded and generic terms.
- Develop and perform scheduled site audits to ensure the proper functionality of all web-related sites for functionality as well as optimization for improved search rankings. Utilize analytic and diagnostic tools to identify and troubleshoot page errors, browser-related issues, missing or abandoned links.
- Develop and execute an Search roadmap and effectiveness, including success metrics, processes for measurement, competitive audits, and opportunity analysis
- Perform SEO updates include optimizing title tags, meta-tags, creating uploading and submitting sitemaps, adding or editing alt tags, editing file names and editing URLs, etc.
- Research, measure, and grow link building campaigns including external link acquisition, internal link strategy, and other relevant sources to maximize links
- Develop technical strategies concerning URL structure, information architecture, and page speed
- Identify and remove obstacles which impede search engines' ability to discover and index content
- Run A/B and multivariate experiments for Search and conversion rate optimization
- Stay up to date on the latest developments in search engine trends to ensure Search strategy and site architecture keep pace with evolving organic search practices, including mobile web optimizations
- 5+ years of Search Engine Optimization and Marketing experience in the APAC region
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of SEM and display, and a strong understanding of new media consumer behaviors and trends
- Mastery in SEO fundamentals like page titles, meta tags, headers, URL structure, link anchor text
- Deep understanding of how search engines work, and how to optimize websites to be ranked highly by search engines including expert knowledge in all of the following: site maps, robots files, URL structures, crawler issues, indexing problems, algorithm changes, metadata use, SEO copy writing, link research, link building, back-link analysis, anchor link analysis, broken links, cross linking, 301 redirects, etc.
- Experience with technical structure, design & aesthetics, content, navigation, architecture
- Understanding of the interplay between SEM and SEO
- Working knowledge of technical site analysis, competitive analysis, and content strategy
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Work with cross-functional departments to develop and track all details of SEO initiatives
- Collaborate with paid search to feed SEO findings into broader online and offline media strategy
- In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g., Marin, Kenshoo, Doubleclick Search)
- Demonstrable skill with Google Webmaster tools, Google Tag manager, Google Analytics and Adobe Site Catalyst
- Deep experience with industry tools such as Deep Crawl, Majestic, Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Bright Edge, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, ScreamingFrog, SearchMetrics, SEOClarity etc.
What they offer:
- Salary up to SGD 6,000 per month
- Mobile reimbursements of up to SGD 150 depending on job grade
- Insurance an Group Hospitalization and Surgical Insurance
- Increase in variation to be discussed during the hiring process
- Biggest perk is to see your strategies come to life, experience growth internally and of your partners