Online Media Executive - Campaign Management & Optimization | Performance Marketing | Salary up to S$ 54000 per year
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a position in Digital Campaign Management?
- Do you have experience in online media buying or managing marketing campaigns?
- Do you have experience in Performance Marketing i.e. CPL, CPA, CPS?
- Are you seeking for a place that can give a good structure of career growth?
- Well, if your answers were yes, check this out now!
The company: Established International Company focus on Performance Marketing.
It has an amazing international atmosphere, creativity and close cross departmental communication and cooperation which enable to turn IDEAS into ACTION.
International Company with HQ in Germany, this established yet still in expansion organization is now serving 35 countries in which the Singapore HQ takes the lead to serve 11 of them.
Through the whole spectrum of Digital Marketing, they offer solutions to national and international companies through consistent generation of high volumes of qualified leads.
There are no standstills here, because every individual at this company looks no other than to be excellent in his/her area of responsibility, nonetheless, the perfect arena to grow and develop your career path.
The role: “Performance Marketing Manager”
The company is in continue expansion and therefore, they are now looking for someone to join their team and strengthen furthermore their Digital Marketing Department for Singapore and Malaysia Market.
You will be able to:
- Online Campaign Management and Optimization via A/B, multivariate testing
- Managing, Liaison and execution of Client's Campaigns
- Set up the experiments on their testing software and ensure data reporting is accurate
- Manage the full project including client management and communication
- Data extraction for clients and email marketing
- Number crunching
- Reporting and invoicing
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese to be able to deal with partners on a regional level
- Experience in online media buying or managing marketing campaigns
- Experience in Online Performance Marketing i.e. CPL, CPA, CPS is an advantage.
- At least a Diploma, or Bachelor’s degree, in any field
- Full Time Position
What’s in for you in return?
- Salary package of max SGD 54'000+
- 20 days of guaranteed paid leave
- Medical coverage
- Insurance coverage
- Dental subsidy
- Flexi hours
- 5 pm Fridays with food and drinks in the office
- Yoga Classes
- Trainings paid by the company to upscale their Specialists
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital