Paid Search Specialist | Global Firm | SEM | PPC | Paid Search | Earn up to 4,500 SGD | Singapore based
- Looking for an opportunity to be in a global firm where you will be surrounded by the best people in digital marketing?
- Looking for an environment that fosters growth and believes in continuous innovation?
- Want to kickstart your career with working with regional campaigns and markets?
- Are taking a step towards the SEM field?
Sounds exactly like what you're looking for? Keep scrolling!
Your new employer: Connecting the Dots Between Technology and Innovation
They are a global agency, founded in 1995 and headquartered in NYC’s iconic Empire State Building with offices in Singapore, London, Berlin, and Toronto.
Your new company provides award-winning search marketing and analytics services to help enterprise businesses, across all verticals, drive performance whether its lead acquisition or revenue generation. Global blue-chip clients and their agencies depend on your new employer for decades of experience and expertise in Performance marketing, Paid Media, SEO, Analytics, Social Marketing, Ecommerce & Marketplace Marketing, UX, and more. They have won multiple awards in the digital marketing space, including a decade long streak on AdAge’s Top 10.
Your New Job: SEM Executive | Google Ads | Bing Ads | Facebook Ads
They're committed to fostering an environment of growth and innovation and looking for people who want to think strategically, operate efficiently and drive success for their clients.
We are looking for a dedicated Paid Search Specialist to assist with the implementation and, execution. This person will focus on pure execution.
- Understand the fundamentals of paid media in search engine marketing
- Develop new campaign assets including ad copy, keywords, bid strategies and etc.
- Learn, develop, and implement performance driven campaign strategies and optimizations for clients
- Analyze and optimize campaigns from a variety of perspectives including conversion rates, keyword bids, impression shares, seasonal/geographical trends, search queries, keyword and ad copy research and development, landing pages, conversion funnel, quality score, competition, distribution channels, etc. to achieve maximum ROI for clients
- Monitor program against goals
- Run the day-to-day reporting, analytics and data insights
What we need from you
Due to quota restrictions only Singaporeans and PRs will be accepted
- 2+ years experience in paid search, SEM and or, PPC
- Some experience with Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Familiar with various tools and platforms in SEM
- Strong quantitative, critical thinking, and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Independent and self-directed, when needed, able to complete tasks with attention to detail
- Thrives in a team environment, one team mentality
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multitask, and manage time efficiently
Take the first step towards your dream job
Email your CV to email@example.com