Paid Social - Biddable Manager | Global Full Service Mobile Marketing Agency | Salary up SGD 72k per year
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you a tech and digital savvy who enjoys the logic behind numbers?
- Do you like running performance marketing campaigns specially for social media?
- Are you confident in handling big budgets?
- ROI driven and believe has relevant mobile experience?
- Uses biddable tools and platforms like second to nature?
- Do you have a keen eye for market and technology trend and has seen where mobile is going?
Your One-time Ticket: Multi-awarded Global Digital Agency
A company in priding itself to be a mobile-first media agency, who offers solutions in the form of highly data-driven performance marketing, in-app marketing, media, innovation, business intelligence, strategy packaged in an effectively appealing and creative engagement.
They are outspread with offices in London, New York, Berlin, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Sydney, New Delhi, Bangalore. Whilst the local office in Singapore marks its 5th year anniversary, and they are ramping up their muscle for it. With the growing number of clients and increasing budgets, you will both be overwhelmed and be excited by the challenge of how far you can take control of the business given to you.
If you are a go-getter, this is the right place for you.
The role: “Mobile Biddable Manager”
Read further only if you have a high sense of achievement and one to two years of relevant work experience is not a standard that you should be measured by. You are a winner and you get things done. If you do not know the answer, you acknowledge the truth and find the answers anyway, and ask for help if needed.
You have a high sense of work ethic and you are a reliable team member who wants to be a part of a company that will support you all the way and help you gain a strong ownership of your brand and team. The work is challenging but you enjoy dealing with devising solutions and make it enjoyable by making your mark in the office. You are not a mediocre.
- Build a team of paid-social planners in their planning, implementation, execution, and optimization of campaigns across platforms including, but not limited to, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Train both the paid-social team and the larger media team in the intricacies of paid social.
- Drive strategies that meet and exceed client KPIs from paid-social channels
- Act as a paid-social expert in a client-facing capacity
- Personally manage paid-social campaigns, as necessary
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of best practices, strategies, and offerings in paid-social media and alert the agency to updates
- Ensure that campaigns spend within client budget parameters and pacing direction
- Analyze and synthesize performance data and recommend appropriate actions based on conclusions
- Communicate with agency on all elements of the campaign, including planning, performance, project status and goals
- Establish and grow relationships with paid-social partners and PMDs
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years managing paid-social media campaigns on Facebook
- Experience at a paid-social platform, PMD, or an agency paid-social team
- At least 3 years managing direct-response oriented digital campaigns and meeting client objectives and 1 year managing direct reports
- Deep familiarity within the paid-social and PMD space
- Advanced Excel skills including expertise in formulas, pivot tables, and lookup tables
- Exceptionally clear verbal and written communications
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to manage multiple clients simultaneously and interact with multiple internal teams: media, strategy, design, and client development
- Knowledge of the broader digital media landscape for both branding and direct response campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
What is being offered?
- Monthly salary of up to SGD 6,500, negotiable depending on experience
- Competent salary package depending on level of experience
- High exposure to all things digital, with increased understanding and unparalleled experience to market trends especially in mobile
- Learn from the best marketers and entrepreneurs
- No office politics, pure team positive team support and go-getter environment.
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital