Part-Time Business Development Representative for a Digital Marketing Agency in Hypergrowth | Content, Search, Social Media, Paid Advertising | SG Based | Fixed Base + Commission Structure
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Looking for additional ways to enhance your business development ability?
- A strategic planner that can collaborate directly with C-levels and founders?
- Can easily share the value of digital marketing in the SME sector?
- Does seeing results and your impact drive your productivity?
Like what you're seeing so far? Then read on, this opportunity was made for you!
Your new side-hustle employer & partner: One of the Top B2B Companies in Asia for 2020!
Founded in 2009, this digital and inbound marketing agency has planted its roots in Singapore through its humble Managing Director and senior management team. Over the years, they've grown from a steady team of entrepreneurs and marketing & content directors that have mastered the ins and outs of digital marketing. This comes from first hand exposure to every type of marketing agency – meaning the team is agile in a variety of services may it be in creatives, telesales, or overall 360 digital/media services.
Akin to companies standing on strong foundations, this growing organization is built through the years of experiences of its stakeholders. Thus, the goal has always been to forward their agency as a direct extension of their clients if only to ensure a truly collaborative and profitable partnership. What they do best is to create completely personalized approaches based on the clients' business goals and boundaries. So as soon as you establish a relationship, they're sure to pivot and strategize in tandem with your evolution in the business.
The Role: A Part-Time Business Development Representative with a Sharp-Eye for Opportunities
This role is the kind of role that can develop itself according to the strengths of its holder. As a Business Development Representative, the baseline you must hold is to be able to strategically open doors for the company in terms of its prospects – but the rest of your responsibilities adjust to what you do best. All that's needed is your flexibility and committment to hit targets at the right place and the right time.
- Collaborate directly with the founder for ideation and implementation of prospecting strategies across the SEA market
- Initiate exploratory conversations with potential customers, specifically with a consultancy approach in order to complement their growth with your value proposition and services
- Call, email, or tap through socials your promising leads within a 2-hour turnaround time window on business days – the goal being accurately qualifying their needs
- Schedule marketing assessments and discovery meetings for Strategy Consultants to further assess a prospect's business and potential for partnership
- Tap and educate the SME segment across the different markets in SEA to promote the potential of digital marketing
What’s needed from you?
- Exposure to at least 3 of the 4 areas of Content Marketing, Search Marketing, Paid Advertising & Marketing Automation
- At least 1 year of experience in digital sales and marketing, specifically digital and online media sales
- A sales track record to translate your previous performance to quantifiable results
- Flexibility to commit a specific number of hours from Monday to Friday, completing at least 5-10 client qualification activities
What would make you stand out?
- Direct experience in the areas of digital marketing mentioned above
- An existing network within the SME segment across SEA
- Experience working in a “start-up” culture, where the company is constantly in hypergrowth
- Collaborative, open, and can deliver direct feedback to continuously build on existing processes