PERFECTIONIST BUT SOCIABLE, Media-Wise | Paid Social Manager (APAC) | Singapore-based | SGD 66K MAX
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you a competent Paid Social Manager and looking to manage accounts from small to big brands, with local, regional and global presence?
- Are you an expert in Facebook Power Editor, Twitter Ads or with Nanigans platforms?
- Are you adept to Smartly, MakeMereach, Marine, Glow, SocialMove
- Are you well-versed in manual and automation tools to manage campaigns? Do you eat and sleep your own success through customer journey, story-telling, acquisition and revenue?
- Do you like a can-do startup environment, growing rapidly and directly proportionate to their funds, a place where you know you will be well-taken care of to make sure you are supported to become all the more productive?
Your Next Home: They have been planting their flag in different parts of the globe, time to take down Singapore
This company was established in 2013 and has been hitting the road in Singapore since 2015, screen-to-screen, door-to-door traffic delivery. It has been a source of revenue to various establishments, part-time to full-time drivers and has helped revolutionized delivery, changed the game completely.
They need help, they’re just too fast and they are equipped to keep up. They just needed like-minded specialists who not only can deliver results but will think and look after the business, making and coordinating decisions as if it was their own venture.
The Role: Regional Paid Social Manager | Singapore-based | APAC
- Reporting directly to the Head of Digital APAC
- Expand within and outside of Dubai, SG, HK and AU
- Execute and Optimise Paid Social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Direct and drive new customer growth and build the channel to one of the most significant acquisition channels at a regional scale
- Effectively leverage bidding/targeting/placement strategy for increased campaign performance and scale
- Manage an increasing Paid Social budget, optimize and scale campaigns against tight granular KPIs
- Work closely with other members of the local/APAC/HQ team
- Create CoE and share best practices, present results to key stakeholders
- Measuring, monitoring, and analyzing past performance to identify optimization opportunities
What is required?
- Obsession to perfection, ROI, data and results driven
- Proven track record on managing Paid Social campaigns in different languages
- Ability to work independently and own up to your own expectations and your partners and stakeholders
- Have managed a team of paid social experts/specialists?
- To cap that, be able to express the significance of what you are doing—toward yourself, what changed in every team you became a part of and what mark have you left to the customers?
Technical Skills: Paid Social Media as a whole, Business and APAC Market Knowledge
Expertise in the following but not limited to:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Powe Editor
- Twitter Ads
- Nanigans platforms
- Smartly, MakeMereach, Marine, Glow, SocialMove
- Strong desire to learn and stay on top of industry trends and developments
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication (English)
- Adept organizational skills Resourceful Ability to multi-task and prioritize; must be able to meet tight deadlines for multiple campaigns
Would be good to have:
- Fluency in other languages and APAC market knowledge
- Have worked in a performance/conversion driven internet company
- Small company/start-up experience
What is offered?
- Salary max of SGD 66k per year depending on skills and experience
- Report and work closely to a passionate manager who is a young achiever, been establishing growth and stability for businesses. Somebody who silently notices everything and allows you to grow at your own pace but would work in every possible way to establish an environment that would lead you to optimal improvement.
- Explore the marketing landscape of food delivery. Compete at speed with long-lasting impact the business and to your skills.
- Other benefits will be discussed during the progression the hiring procedure