Performance Executive | Performance Marketing | International School | Creative Background | Singapore | Up to SGD 48k Annual
- Ready to be part of an elite institution that provides the best curriculum and learning experiences to drive the best outcomes for the youth?
- Interested in working in a diverse environment with students from over 70 countries and the faculty from all over the world?
- Excited to work in a wide performance marketing role that will allow you to grow and develop?
Then this might be the next great move for your career!
Your new employer: Best international school in Singapore
Your new employer has one of the best curriculum and learning experiences in Singapore. They foster an environment that builds character with not just an academically rigorous programme, but also a broad range of languages, fine arts, athletic and service learning opportunities designed to develop balance, deepen connections and to uncover true learning potential for their students.
Their teachers encourage intellectual curiosity, foster creativity and inspire the pursuit of excellence in ways that define what a world-class, future-oriented education should be. They couple high expectations for success with relentless care and support – hallmarks of outstanding instructional practice. With this, they have an amazing Bi-Lingual programme which allows their students to be immersed in English and either Chinese or French.
By doing this, their students become critical thinkers. They are global citizens equipped with the knowledge, skills, and expertise necessary to gain acceptance at the best colleges and universities in the world and to excel in the next set of challenges and opportunities that await them.
Your new job: Performance Executive | Performance Marketing | Facebook & Instagram Ads, Google Ads
- Drive and implement regional digital marketing initiatives to improve traffic, engagement, sales and customer retention
- Plan, develop, implement and optimize paid media always-on and campaign ads in Singapore to achieve relevant digital KPI aligned with business targets
- Perform daily optimization of campaigns, budget allocation, bid management, ad creative and landing page testing
- Maintain and improve social media platforms and website
- Create reports with data obtained for regular updates on content performance
- Provide creative input on content and viral marketing strategies for the school's branding
- Plan, build, execute, and report on email acquisition and blast campaigns
- Collaborate with local community managers in the execution of social campaigns, tactical sales and community engagement where necessary
What we would like you to bring:
- Over 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing with excellent understand of performance marketing (SEM, Paid Social and Display), conversion and online customer acquisition
- Creative background to assist in campaign ideation and give recommendations
- Experience with performance marketing tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, website analytics tools such as Google Analytics, and HTML
- A global-mindset, comfortable working with people from different cultural backgrounds
What they offer:
- Up to SGD 4000 monthly
- A diverse environment in one of the most premier schools in Singapore
- Opportunity to be part of an institution that forms young leaders in today's society
- A positive and vibrant office with people who care deeply about their team
Are you up for this new challenge?
Then apply now or directly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org