Performance Manager | Global Tech Giant Account (Dedicated Resource) | Mobile, App, Performance | Work with the biggest Tech Player! | SGD 6000 | Singapore-based
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you a strong Performance Marketing professional with experience in mobile and app marketing?
- Do you want to work with a Global tech giant with big spends?
- Are you interested in bespoke marketing campaigns?
Yes? Then read on to know more!
Your new employer: A global team that delivers world-class solutions in every step of the customer journey!
They are one of the leading players when it comes to the global digital marketing space. They deliver growth through fully integrated solutions and are powered by the best media talents that boast best-in-class capabilities!
Your next employer has an active reach to over 100+ markets worldwide and access to thousands of professionals in their field, subspecializing in Performance Marketing and world-class Technology. With this, they use their force in creativity, expertise in media, and data-driven CXM strategies, to deliver world-class solutions in every step of the customer journey. They bring to life experiences that connect people to brands!
Your new job: Performance Manager | Global Tech Giant Account (Dedicated Resource) | Mobile, App, Performance | Work with the biggest Tech Player! | SGD 6000 | Singapore-based
As a Performance Manager, you will:
- Develop performance media strategies to help deﬁne KPIs.
- Create best-in-class, practical, accountable plans for delivering the business growth based on the initial brief.
- Develop clear plans and presentations to internal teams detailing how objectives are to be met through performance channels.
- Monitoring of upcoming campaigns, including schedules, forecasts & recommendations, and optimization of campaign performance.
- Ensure all campaign costs are accurately quoted and campaign forecasts are approved by the Business Director
- Be on top of any changes or problems that might arise and be the (something) to create solutions
- Leading day-to-day client relationships.
What do we need from you?
As the new Performance Manager, you should have,
- Minimum 4-year agency side experience in a digital strategy and/or execution role
- Good understanding of planning performance campaigns across the various mechanisms, channels, and buying models
- Practical expertise in performance activation on self-service biddable platforms (knowledge of additional tech platforms is an advantage too)
- Strongly numerate and comfortable manipulating data sets
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
What is it in for you?
- A salary of up to SGD 6,000 per month
- Chance to work directly under a leading Tech Giant in the Mobile/App space.
- Lead your team of executives and work side by side with the best and biggest talents in Digital marketing.
- Gain connections in the Global market from both internal and external teams.
- Take on this exciting role and be part of a strong global team!
Seems like an exciting next career move?
Take the step, and let us hear from you! Apply immediately via the application button below, or send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.
Or contact me via WhatsApp at +65 8510 6942.