Performance Manager | Media Planning, Activation & Client Management | Regional Financial Account | Singapore Based | Up to SGD 78K annual
- Interested in competitive marketing in the evolving finance B2B space?
- Looking for an environment that celebrates your achievements?
- Want to be part of the top media agencies in the world?
Sound like the role for you? Then read on, there’s more for you!
Your Account: One of the largest banking and financial services institutions in the world
With their aim of being the go-to financial partner for their international clients, this company is putting their full power into making an impact through their energy and investments while scaling and partnering with technology innovators to put their bank in “every customer’s pocket”.
They have a dynamic, inclusive, and flexible culture focused on learning and collaboration; empowering their people and those in their communities to develop skills for the future and is now building a new exclusive team with focus on growing their B2B business.
Your new employer: Award winning Global Media agency that builds relationships, builds careers & builds businesses!
With openness, creativity and collaboration at its core, this company with over 3 decades of history, knowledge and connections has brought the attention of marketers to their craft and ingenuity.
As they continue to grow, they are now active in 100 different offices in 70+ countries and is continuously evolving, shaped by their people through diversity, equal opportunity and inclusivity.
Sound exciting? Keep scrolling!
Your new job : Performance Manager | Media Planning, Activation & Client Management | Regional Financial Account
As a Performance Manager, you operate at the very heart of the business and are critical to its market perception across the digital landscape.
You will be reporting directly to the Associate Digital Director / Senior Manager. You are also expected to manage your team (Planners / Executives) as well as any specialist delivery services that are being deployed in your business.
What will you do?
- Activate clients’ campaigns across different platforms
- Participate in the digital media strategy development process
- Translate media strategy / property into detailed plans
- Identify and manage creative / innovative media initiatives that are born out of
- Develop and deploy strategic digital media direction
- Ensure implementation of plans are in accordance with KPIs set
- Liaise with clients about campaign performance and quarterly business reviews
What we need from you?
As a Performance Manager| Media Planning, Activation & Client Management, you should have:
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a performance media role
- Strong technical understanding of Digital Landscape including: SEM, Display, Social and Content Marketing (Communication planning and offline marketing experience is a plus)
- Good understanding of media fundamentals and strategic planning capabilities
- Strong client facing communication & presentation skills
- Extensive understanding of digital planning
It sound exciting right?! Keep reading!
What will you get in return?
- A salary of up to SGD 6500 per month
- Collaboration with performance experts and work alongside seniors in the field
- Mentorship under tenured & seasoned performance marketers
- The opportunity to be part of a pioneering team and build a center of knowledge for the company.
- Other benefits and incentives
Is this the next step for you?
Take the step and let us hear from you! Apply immediately via the application button below, send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact me via WhatsApp at +65 8407 6314