Performance Manager | Media Planning & Buying | Social, Search, Display & Programmatic | Singapore | Up to SGD 78k
- Do you want people to create noise and ENGAGE in your strategies?
- How about wanting to establish a holistic experience in Online Marketing through collaborative work within your team and clients, EXPAND your KNOWLEDGE about Digital Media?
- Do you want to make an impact and a name in the industry by being identified with this innovative and fast-growing company?
- What about a fresh new environment that values work-life balance and your mental health?
Careful, it's a disturbing dream you have always wanted to say YES to!
Your new company: A TREND-SETTER. Grow with the right LEADERS and TEAM, each work you do will LEAVE A MARK
YOUNG AND FAST-MOVING: The company was established in 2013 and has been growing since—now has two offices across Southeast Asia.
They work across boarders and past sectors, servicing esteemed clients from — Automotive, Education, Events, Fashion and Retail, FMCG, Government, Health & Beauty, Hospitality, F& B, Media, Tech and Tourism customers are doing the advertising for them, by word of mouth.
This means that the core of the business spelt Excellent Service, they are trusted in the market.
YOU ARE THE BRAND: Your employers will be there to assist you in trudging your path to become the best in your field– exactly the same destination they are heading. Are you ready for this? Their success will be traced back to you because every detail counts. Your growth will leave a trail as well.
As they themselves have worked from end-to-end with their clients, you will take part in a hands-on process from forming strategies that will best suit your client’s needs and goals that is very much embedded in their identity as well. Numbers don’t lie but let’s dig deeper into those digits. You will tap the market and the market will speak the language you create.
VIBRANT. DISCOVER YOURSELF: The road is not going to be easy. You will keep learning and part of that learning is to seeing how you functioned as part of a bigger picture—how did you contribute to the team and how did you let the team and client be a part of your work? That gets to the end-result which the company takes pride in retaining their customers. Hence, growth for both.
Your new job: Performance Executive | Media Planning and Buying | Facebook BluePrint & Google Skillshop
How would your day look like?
- Manages and oversees the day-to-day communications planning and/or buying process for client accounts across different media platforms
- Provides media planning recommendations and prepares media plans and other deliverables, and executes media plan implementation for assigned client accounts.
- Manages day-to-day planning and analysis while maintaining strong relationships with media vendors, clients, internal teams and partner agencies
- Manage & analyze campaigns, and recommend tactical changes to maximize campaign performance based on client goals
- Respond to competitive requests or activities including researching current trends, compiling competitive data and providing competitor analysis
- Keep pace with current trends and technologies that could potentially impact campaign performance or provide new value for our digital marketing efforts
What we need from you?
- 2-3 years of experience as a media planner and/or media buyer
- Within your probationary period, you are expected to achieve the following certifications:
- Google Skillshop – Google Ads Search and Display Certifications
- Facebook Blueprint – Media Planning and/or Media Buying Professional
- Proactive, energetic and creative with a love of learning
- Communication and coordination skills for working with diverse teams in order to drive results
- Hard workers with a can-do attitude and a problem-solving mindset
- Attention to detail and process-driven to ensure completion of all tasks quickly and on time
- Travel-ready passport holders preferred (non-pandemic period)
What is offered?
- Salary up to SGD 5,500 depending on experience plus performance bonus
- Work in an environment around creative and energetic people that get the results done
- You may choose to work from home, whatever stimulates your productivity!
- Pet-friendly environment, like seriously fluffy stress busters
- You will develop mastery in your craft, learning doesn’t stop, they’re too generous about it
- You will develop good relationship with your clients, they will want to keep working with you
Questions about this job?
Recruitment Consultant Performance Marketing