Performance Marketing, Junior Manager | Performance, SEM | A Digital Travel Experience Platform - World Class Airline |Singapore-based | Up to SGD 72K Annual
- Are you passionate about the travel industry?
- Interested in working for one of the world's top Airline company?
- Want to be part of the growth journey of redefining the way travelers explore the world?
Got you interested? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: The Digital Travel experience platform for you. A new digital platform initiative from one of the world's Top Premium Airlines!
With highly curated listicles and high-touch costumer support, this is a one-stop-shop digital platform for all things travel and experience! With their launch in 2020 – in the midst of the pandemic; this brain-child of one of the world's top premium Airline aims to bring unique experiences that connect travelers to global and local culture.
Making time-consuming travel research more convenient, it is a unified hub for discovering, planning and booking different experience in over 30 travel destinations. With more than 200 curated experiences, travelers all over the worlds can check, plan, customize, and book their travel itineraries all in one place!
Your new job: Performance Marketing, Junior Manager | Performance, SEM | A Digital Travel Experience Platform – World Class Airline |Singapore-based
As the Performance Marketing, Junior Manager, you will develop, implement, track and optimise our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
You will manage performance marketing channels such as SEM, social, display, affiliate as well as SEO efforts.
Are you an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams?
What will you do?
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEM, SEO, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Does this sound like a good challenge for you?
What do we need from you?
As the new Performance Marketing, Junior Manager, you should have:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field 4 to 6 years of experience in growth marketing/performance marketing
- Looking for either a Junior Manager or Senior Associate, depending on level of experience, candidates with lesser years of experience are welcome to apply.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in managing programmatic/DV360 campaign is a plus point
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
What's in it for you?
- A unique opportunity to take end-to-end ownership of your workstream to deliver real value to users.
- Platforms to solve real user problems concerning travel planning & booking with innovative products/services.
- An amazing peer group to work with, and the ability to learn from the similarly great minds around you.
- An opportunity to be an integral part of shaping the company’s growth and culture with a diverse, fun, and dynamic environment with teammates from different parts of the world.
- Competitive compensation and benefits – including work flexibility, insurance, unlimited annual leave, remote working and more!
Keen to explore? Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
YES? Then contact Pearl Marquez via
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or
LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/pearlmarquez-finestpeople/