Performance Marketing Lead | Combining analytics is digital strategy, SEA Region | Salary up to SGD 6k max
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you have strong familiarization in dealing with performance marketing?
- Are you hands on with campaigns across search, social edm?
- Are you confident in building digital marketing strategies based on raw insights?
- Do you have the right attitude and foundation to thrive and represent big brands? Within a project lead position?
- Do you have a passion for teamwork? Able to communicate your ideas across team and various stakeholders?
- Do you want to take on the challenge of driving targeted acquisitions through customer driven marketing solutions?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
The company: Technology meets with passionate minds
This advertising agency is built on the vision of bringing to life innovative ideas that influence the market and consumers through marketing. To that extent, they are fully equipped with people and technology that altogether enriches its multi-cultural environment. This is their share of shaping the world into a better place to live.
This agency has offices across the globe, they are one of the biggest names worldwide. With Singapore office being the regional hub for SEA, they ensure long-term growth and success by carefully making hiring decisions and employee investments. It is the values and the people that build their culture and every year is a step forward.
The role; Performance Marketing:
- Work with clients in setting clear objectives/ KPIs and metrics for campaign success
- Work with respective departments inc media agency in providing clear metrics for campaign success (creative, social, dotcom)
- Work with creative teams to ensure content/ creative asset ie banners, site delivers to key objectives and meets aligned KPIs
- Results focused and accountable for anything on digital channels paid, owned (dotcom, social, apps, edm)
- Show effectiveness in reducing media investment through conscientious monitoring of campaign assets and optimization plans
- Improved overall organic search results and PPC campaigns
- Evaluating clients’ business situations and implementing the appropriate analytical approach to gaining valuable insight and recommendations that enable effective and long term success of the products.
- Manage key analytics portions of a project from start to finish
1. Design research methodology and/or analytical framework
2. Select appropriate tools and technique
3. Data sourcing – coordinate data feeds and updates
4. Data preparation
5. Data analysis/modelling
6. Ongoing monitoring to optimize campaign
- Work with owned, paid and earned media to ensure correct metrics are tracked and monitored to identify gaps for improvements
- Prepare written analysis and present findings to clients on a regular basis (monthly for each product)
- Provide insight and strategy to client by combining internal data with external market/consumer trend information.
- Experience in Google Analytics 360 and Adobe Omniture
- A thorough knowledge of the digital/social media marketplace and tools ie sprinklr
- In depth experience and working knowledge of both paid and organic digital media (SEO, SEM, social, display, programmatic)
Opportunity of a Lifetime:
- Be part of an agency in the forefront of one of the biggest and strongest brands in the world
- Actual Data access, converted to digital strategy execution
- Work with internal and inhouse expertise
- Grow into a leadership role
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Mobile reimbursements depending on job grade
- Insurance and Group Hospitalization and Surgical Insurance
- Increase in variation to be discussed during the hiring process
- Biggest perk is to see your data and strategies come to life, experience growth internally and of your partners