Performance Marketing Manager, Global Education | Ambitious, Supportive Organization | 6k max
- Are you confident in your performance marketing skills?
- Are you looking to grow with a reputable organization?
- Are you interested to work in an International Schools that knowingly provides ambitious career development programs?
- Do you want to have long-term and exciting career track?
- Are you prioritizing learning & further development in this phase in your career?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Your new employer: A highly stimulation environment for growth and stability
This organization is within the education sector. Their main focus is to build global citizens of the future. They have been around since early 200s and has been at the forefront of taking action towards their vision of nurturing kids in the spirit of all-around development within creativity and entrepreneurship.
Being am ambitious organization with a strong foundation around holistic development, they provide access to various development programs for people who join them whether in career development or further exploration of other responsibilities. And since they have a strong global presence, the opportunities are limitless; the vibe in the organization is overwhelmingly supportive therefore coming to school is always something to look forward to.
Your next Role; Performance Marketing Manager
– As a highly focused Performance Marketing lead/manager, you get to take on the responsibility of proposing and setting up new campaigns from scratch.
- Paid media is the space you own in full, starting with Singapore market, and depending on how you would like to further challenge yourself, going regional or going global is within reach
- You also get to work with multiple resource across technology and specialists individuals and teams.
- In a general scope, your role can go as detailed as tag management and landing page optimization, conducting keywords, competitors, and industries research
To being highly strategic towards..
- Analysing revenue, campaign performance, click and conversion rates, ROI, and daily ad spend
Driving for campaign performance does not only mean spending dollars on campaigns. You also get to..
- Be heavily involved in SEO implementation projects. Though the extent of being technical in SEO is depending on your current ability and interest to take on.
- Overall, you get to optimise accounts on a daily basis to improve campaign performance to drive KPI success and account growth.
- In order to take complete responsibility of your function, it is expected that you can effectively monitor, analyse and report performance results on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis (as determined by the Digital marketing team and stakeholders requirements).
- You also get to contribute to design and develop new customers acquisition and engagement campaigns.
- You also get to work with content, SEO and web developers to develop ideal paid search & paid social campaigns to achieve the KPIs.
- Develop and implement test strategies, including but not limited to: bidding, copy, positioning etc.).
- As a paid media expert, it is expected that you are familiar with writing paid search ad copies, monitor competitors, and evaluate query traffic, keyword research, and day-to-day account maintenance.
- The organization is big, you get to work closely with sub-teams within marketing and communications department to develop fully integrated campaigns.
- Your role gets to engage with key external partners (e.g. Google, Facebook, SEO consultant/account managers) regularly for feedback on account set-ups, best practices, explore betas, synchronise efforts.
- Track and report budgets and expenditure.
- Effectively manage day-to-day operations and stay abreast of new trends.
What would we like you to bring
- You are someone experienced when it comes to performance marketing
- You understand that there are a lot of moving pieces in between channelsyou’re your maturity in this function enables you to continuously maintain the big picture
- You studied marketing
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ of hands-on experience in using Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager for small to large scale clients with expert knowledge of SEM and Paid social.
- You have an interest in Education industry e
- Working knowledge of Adobe Media Optimiser, Adobe Analytics, Search 360, and any/other Facebook Marketing Partner (FMP) is a plus.
- You have a big picture understanding and working knowledge of the digital landscape including but not limited to: programmatic buying, video, display, search, social, programmatic and marketing analytics.
- You are highly an analytical individual with a clear technical mindset and experience working with various data sets. Perhaps this is something you picked up along the way in your career.
- You have the clear ability to review and analyse performance and identify and report deviations and suggest solutions.
- You are someone who is driven, proactive and detail-oriented individual with proven technical and analytical aptitude, with a curiosity for testing and innovation.
- You know what you want. You are articulate and you are excited by ongoing development of yourself and your career through continuously aiming to perform.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong copywriting and communication skills
- You are a team-player
Opportunity of a Lifetime:
- You get to work with passionat people
- Salary of up to SGD 6,000 max plus performance bonuses
- Career development programs
- Work with various specialists and departments
- Be part of a global organization
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital