Performance Marketing Manager | Search, Social, Display, Programmatic | Regional Account | Singapore-based
- Are you tired of running the same old performance campaigns?
- Do you want think and develop more challenging, exciting marketing campaigns based on data, trends and more?
- Do you feel like you can do something more and want to have that creative, intellectual outlet that creates impact?
What are you waiting for? This one is for you!
Your New Employer: The go-to firm for all things digital!
The company is a cutting edge integrated digital marketing consulting firm with clients across multiple domains. Their main objective is to make the marketers & clients happy by providing them with results-oriented, data-driven, and creative digital marketing campaigns.
The team is young, creative, and data-driven composed of 50 digital experts based in Singapore and India. They focus on developing the company alongside the constant evolution of the digital space – it is essential for them to stay on top of the latest developments.
The company made sure that they have all three Google Certifications – Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and YouTube Advertising plus the license to deliver Google training courses and work closely with digital leaders such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and InMobi to make sure they deliver effective marketing campaigns.
These certifications add value and support all their integrated digital marketing solutions to known brands in the APAC region from the industry including airlines, hotels, publishers, ride sharing apps, telcos, and other large B2C companies.
The company is proficient in website designing, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Copywriting and Web Analytics.
Your next Role: Performance Marketing Manager | All things Digital! Search, Social, Display, Programmatic
As a Performance Marketing Manager you will:
- Be responsible for media planning and activation across SEM, Social, Programmatic, Display
- Lead the team of activation executives to ensure end to end campaign delivery and reporting
- Develop an understanding of the target audiences’ attitudes, behaviour and perceptions, using a variety of market information and research data
- Contribute in developing new products by working with the Head of Paid Media and Performance Directors, with a focus on improving digital performance results
- Help to educate the clients on digital strategies and tactics; engage clients in the world of digital communications by demonstrating its direct response, creative and brand building abilities
- Review all campaign builds to ensure they are accurate and in line with initial plan
- Ensure campaigns are delivered as planned with no overspends or errors in delivery
- Oversee the monitoring of daily delivery and perform regular optimization of all campaign elements (audience segments, creative, landing pages, etc.) based on agreed campaign KPIs
- Develop and foster an effective working relationship with our media partners
- Assist with sharing client campaign briefs and seeking input from partners for responses to briefs where time allows
As a Performance Marketing Manager you need:
At least 5 years within Performance Marketing, responsible for planning and achieving performance related targets
- Proven knowledge of Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic and Display
- Strong analytical skills
- A proven record with large, complex campaigns
- Strong client-facing skills: understanding client needs, maintaining relationships, building partnerships
- Hands-on’ approach to operations: Plans, assigns and directs work, time, material, people
- Hit the ground running, be a subject matter expert
YES? Apply now!