Performance Marketing Manager | Social, Search, Programmatic, Paid | Global Media Agency Network | Singapore-based
- Do you often find yourself wanting “something better” in your career?
- Are you looking for something more challenging to develop yourself?
- Want to be part of a BIGGER, BETTER and more ENGAGING global team?
Then this could be the big opportunity you’ve been ready to take!
Your new employer: Award-winning Global Media agency that builds relationships, careers, & businesses!
With openness, creativity and collaboration at its core, this company with over 3 decades of history, knowledge and connections has brought the attention of marketers to their craft and ingenuity.
As they continue to grow, they are now active in 100 different offices in 70+ countries and is continuously evolving, shaped by their people through diversity, equal opportunity and inclusivity.
Sound like fun and the place for you?
What will you do as the Performance Marketing Manager?
As a highly focused Performance Marketing lead/manager,
- Paid media is the space you own in full, starting with Singapore market, and depending on how you would like to further challenge yourself, going regional or going global is within reach
- You also get to work with multiple resource across technology and specialists individuals and teams.
- You take charge of analysing revenue, campaign performance, click and conversion rates, ROI, and daily ad spend
- You’re heavily involved in implementation projects
- Overall, you get to optimise accounts on a daily basis to improve campaign performance to drive KPI success and account growth.
- In order to take complete responsibility of your function, it is expected that you can effectively monitor, analyse and report performance results on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis (as determined by the Digital marketing team and stakeholders requirements).
- You also get to contribute to design and develop new customers acquisition and engagement campaigns.
- You also get to work with internal marketing specialists and web developers to develop ideal
- As a paid media expert, it is expected that you are familiar with writing paid search ad copies, monitor competitors, and evaluate query traffic, keyword research, and day-to-day account maintenance.
- The organization is big, you get to work closely with sub-teams within marketing and communications department to develop fully integrated campaigns.
- Your role gets to engage with key external partners (e.g. Google, Facebook, SEO consultant/account managers) regularly for feedback on account set-ups, best practices, explore betas, synchronise efforts.
- Track and report budgets and expenditure.
- Effectively manage day-to-day operations and stay abreast of new trends.
What would we like you to bring?
You are someone experienced when it comes to performance marketing
- You understand that there are a lot of moving pieces in between channels and your maturity in this function enables you to continuously maintain the big picture
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ hands-on experience in using Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager for small to large scale clients with expert knowledge of SEM and Paid social.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Media Optimiser, Adobe Analytics, Search 360, and any/other Facebook Marketing Partner (FMP) is a plus.
- You have a big picture understanding and working knowledge of the digital landscape including but not limited to: media buying, video, display, search, social, programmatic and marketing analytics.
- You are a highly analytical individual with a clear technical mindset and experience working with various data sets. Perhaps this is something you picked up along the way in your career.
- You have the clear ability to review and analyse performance and identify and report deviations and suggest solutions.
What will you get?
You get to work with passionate people
- Salary of up to SGD 6,000 max plus performance bonuses
- Career development programs
- Work with various specialists and departments
- Be part of a global organization