Performance Marketing Specialist | SEM/ Social | Singapore
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you have performance-based campaign management experience?
- Have you got hands-on Search campaign management experience?
- Would you like manage omnichannel marketing campaigns?
- Do you want to work for the big accounts in different industries?
Then this might be the right opportunity for you. Let us know what your thoughts are!
Company: Where media, technology and data meet together! Join the elite.
Our client is one of the leading performance based marketing agencies in the world. With almost 40 offices globally and close to 400 specialist, they belong ever to a powerful media group with thousands of employees. By joining this team you would be joining the performance based elite.
They offer channel expertise across SEO, Paid Search, Affiliate Marketing, Performance Display, Conversion Optimization and Dynamic Creative Optimization, as well as multi-channel products.
Their clients are the most well-known brands within finance, insurance, e-commerce, FMCG, entertainment and more.
The job: Performance-based marketing specialist: Creating brands by increasing results.
Our client has created a very good name for themselves. They have been receiving several requirements and therefore they are looking for a new colleague. The new clients have to be serviced, so what they are looking for is someone who can join the team and manage the campaigns from day one.
As a performance-based specialist, you will manage campaigns for regional accounts in multiple markets. The campaigns are omnichannel, but the biggest part of the budget will be spent on Search/SEM.
You will have to look into the customer journey and select several touchpoints in order to create the ultimate ROI.
You will work with a selection of different tools and dive into the data of the campaigns. This you will do together with your team members
- 2-5 years of performance-based campaign management experience.
- Extensive hands-on experience with at least SEM, PPC or Display marketing.
- You are passionate about what you do.
- Finding your way within data is easy for you.
- Good communication skills
What they offer:
- Potential increase of your current salary up to 20%
- Training and education.
- Learning from the best specialists.
- Working with international brands.
- Experiencing different tools and therefore increasing your own market value.
- Global career growth opportunities.
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital