PH Sales Manager | One of the Fastest Growing Players in Video AdTech | 1.2B Pages + 300M Video Views + 120M Unique Users per Month | Programmatic, Digital Media, SEA | PH Based | Up to PHP 1.2M + Commissions pa
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- A hungry sales hunter with an aggressive mindset and impressive skillset?
- Eager to be part of a company in hypergrowth?
- Grow your own market to eventually take complete ownership?
- Well-connected in the Philippines that can, or already mastered the local digital ecosystem?
Yes? Yes? Yes? And YES?! Then I think you’re the superstar we’re looking for!
Your new employer: A Tech Start-Up in Hypergrowth with an Impressive Track Record & Heavy Hitting Leadership
Your new employer is a video, full-stack adtech company that never shies away from a challenge. Founded in 2016, its humble roots were built by some of the most reputable names in the advertising industry to date. Now, they’re continuously innovating and scaling a successful product that already has a footprint in Southeast Asia by enabling efficient and scalable video monetization to publishers while making premium programmatic inventory available to buyers.
With a fresh new brand and a steadily growing team, this prized start-up has recently gotten the funding it needs to get to its next level. Leveraging Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, it has again created a mark in the digital landscape by launching what they claim to be the first programmatic in-stream marketplace in SEA.
All that’s left to do now is to be on the lookout for self-driven, ambitious programmatic media sales professionals that can keep-up with their growth and pioneer this massive step ahead in the game.
Your new job: A Superstar Sales Manager based in the Philippine Market
The search for a Sales Manager based in the Philippines is the top priority hire for this fast-growing company – This means that they need someone who can roll their sleeves up and immediately get to work ASAP. Pivotal to this role would be to leverage your existing network while at the same time building new relationships not only with the big players in the market, but also the specific local brands, publishers & agencies who’ve yet to be tapped. Ideally, you would be the eyes, ears and mouth of the company in the Philippines.
- On-ground Philippine market development with close interactions both with the demand and supply side of the industry
- Continuous building of a sales funnel & achieving quick closures across the local market with various key brands and agencies
- Enabling and optimizing relationships with new and existing accounts through direct, face-to-face interactions
- Creating relevant sales reports for cross-functional collaboration both with the local team and the teams abroad
- Data gathering and crunching to understand revenue inflow trends, supply trends, fill rates and other underlying notes and opportunities to maximize monetization
- Work in close hand with the Ad Operations Manager to look at programmatic performance, troubleshoot deals, and push for ensuring max spending on a continual basis
- Drive the overall product in the Philippine market to take complete, 100% ownership of all business operations on-ground
What’s needed from you?
- 3-5 years of experience in media & digital sales, specifically driving ambition revenue targets for programmatic media
- An existing network or direct exposure to the digital advertising industry in the Philippines
- Knowledge on the local digital advertising ecosystem, and how to place the company’s product from a competitive standpoint
- Bilingual ability and exceptional communication in both English & Filipino (other languages will be a plus!)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
What would put you at an advantage?
- A background of working in a fast-paced tech or media start-up
- An understanding of the programmatic supply & demand side ecosystem, and can effectively communicate these with clients and prospects
- Can be committed, adaptable, independent, accountable & self-driven
- A multi-tasker with project management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office specifically for tailor making sales presentations
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital