Philippines Brand Partnerships Manager | One of the World’s Fastest Growing Video Content Platforms | Social Media, AdTech, Networking, AI & More | SG Based | Up to SGD 72k pa
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Driven & motivated that will shake the dynamics of global, innovative trend setters?
- A naturally talented influencer, with the ability to introduce the brand a fast growing video content platform?
- The go-to Filipino-Market expert, having deep connections with local clients and agencies?
- A jet-setter that will thrive and pitch strategic ideas in an international set-up?
Looking good so far? Sounding like the perfect match? Then read on, this could just for you!
Your next home? Just the world’s most valued tech start-up, no big deal.
Starting out as a new player in the game, they are now one of the most known shapers of the social media landscape! With a viral platform that enables people to become content creators, this company not only entertains but also informs and inspires millions of people across borders, cultures, and languages all over the globe.
Continuously in hyper growth, this company has strongholds based in the US, UK, Europe, China, Japan, Korea, India, Russia, UAE, Singapore and more – with Singapore being the hub for their SEA operations. This set-up means that they’re constantly attacking the landscape with ideas challenged by various cultures; the known recipe to shake the boundaries of the digital industry.
And what better way to do that than with a world-class AI powered technology; It opens a whole new spectrum for creative content, all through a quick app-install. To date, they’ve already launched and operated dozens of successful products used and patronized by people of different ages and statuses in over 150 countries.
Where do you come in? Their Philippines Brand Partnerships Manager
You would be part of a team of highly skilled individuals that will serve as the bridge between the company and their Filipino clients and customers. With this comes the responsibility of being a product and services expert, that will frontline initiatives and strategies to ensure that your key clients are maximizing their partnerships with the company and successfully yielding measurable results.
- Utilize your network to open doors in the Philippine market while servicing existing key accounts to retain and grow revenue
- Tracing the market landscape to generate leads and onboard new business prospects
- Drive deals to closure through carefully curated product consultations that introduce the company’s innovative ad solutions
- Analyze data and glean insights for flawless client strategies powered by the company’s marketing solutions
- Facilitate and be part of your own clients’ ad campaigns, from conceptualization of storylines to data-driven presentations on performance
- Collaborate with internal teams on a global scale – across product, marketing, legal, engineering and sales
What’s needed from you?
- A market expert for the Philippines with direct experience in handling in-market agencies and direct brands
- English and Filipino proficiency needed to speak to and handle clients in the region
- 3 to 5 years of digital advertising sales experience, specifically for video & content platforms, social media, and display & programmatic
- Deep understanding of the digital media platforms & channels and their corresponding ad metrics
What would put you at an advantage?
- Chinese fluency, both oral and written
- Data-driven, strategic and can deliver insights both internally to external stakeholders
- Independence and the ability to keep up and thrive in a fast-moving, international set-up
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as needed
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital