Planner Buyer Mobile Media | Programmatic RTB fanatic | youthful performance agency | SGD 4,000 monthly
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Creative out of the box mobile centric thinker
- Veteran at planning & executing Display Campaigns
- Data driven analytical excel whiz
- Enthusiastic fan of Programmatic & RTB
Then buy into this role now!
Company : Youthful & Growing Mobile first Performance Agency
A fiercely lean, open, flat organization that is strongly entrepreneurial at heart. This youthful fast growing mobile centric performance marketing agency, is recognized for their precision data centric approach.
They have strong heritage in mobile, being one of mobile pioneers who starting back in 2006.
They are mobile first in their approach and can boast working with the region’s biggest app centered companies. And their more than 20 agency and campaign awards is direct testimony to their world class approach.
They pride themselves on their ability to grow their people and not just their business. With many of their APAC team having started from the ground level & have grown into leadership positions in just a few short years.
The Role : Planner Buyer for Mobile Media
They need a driven individual who is not afraid of aggressive deadlines and can work autonomously. Someone who has an exceptional attention to detail, coupled with excellent organizational skills.
A person of analytical mindset, someone who can easily identify & explain variance from targets. This Planner Buyer for Mobile Media will be responsible for clients mobile media display campaigns. The Planner Buyer will be managing key strategic mobile first clients in the region.
This is a priority replacement role. The Planner Buyer for Mobile Media will report to the agencies Account Manager.
Functions of Planner Buyer for Mobile Media
- Plan, Manage & Execute Mobile Display Campaigns
- Manage client relationships through the complete campaign cycle
requirement gathering; campaign scoping; through to execution; & reporting
- Advise & influence clients mobile media strategy
- Manage relationships with local suppliers (ad networks and publishers)
Negotiate rates; oversee campaign delivery; and campaign results
- Maintain accurate & organized campaign documentation
Must have Requirements
- Singapore Work Visa holders need not apply
- Ability to start role in short timeframe
- Proven experience in online digital media
- 2+ years client-facing experience
- Mastery of Excel
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
Stand out Qualifications
- Strong mobile media experience
- Programmatic &/or RTB experience
- Versed in dealing with large global advertising budgets
- Background in building strong relationships with clients, suppliers & internal teams