Platform Specialist, Client Services | Programmatic Marketing | Up to 79200+ SGD per year
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you have a passion in running Digital Programmatic Campaigns?
- Are you someone who breathes Programmatic Marketing Capabilities and be able to teach it?
- Are you looking for more exposure dealing and interacting with the largest Media Agencies in the Digital Arena?
- Are you someone who is happy to take on a transition role and be rather flexible on the scope within Ops?
- If you are looking to make a difference for professional development, check this opportunity now!
“The Company: Ad-Tech company with footprint around the globe”
Founded more than 10 years ago in Europe, the company specializes in mobile marketing powered by their proprietary Location-based Audience Targeting technology. It has more than 25M of funding received only in 3 rounds, funded by strategic investors which focus on Digital Marketing.
Grew exponentially 2 years ago hitting sales of over almost 10’000’000 GBP, it has now 10 structural offices across the world, having strong presence in Europe, US, Southeast Asia and Australia. Last record turnover and still growing aprox. around 16’000’000 GBP.
Won several awards in the Digital Media Scene and their products is highly in demand by the well -known Media Agencies, Trading Desks and Publishers.
Most of the Talents are happy to be there is because the team is driven by a very smart, creative, and collaborative people, which believe in inspiring their colleagues and making a real impact through their work
They are looking for a campaign manager who can support their existing business with the possibility of taking on responsibility to manage clients on Self-Serve side when it's launched in the second half of they are. So, they are looking for people who are happy to take on a transition role and be rather flexible on the scope within Ops.
Their business models are changing rapidly so is the industry, hence the flexibility they need.
“The role: Programmatic Platform Specialist, Client Services”
The role will involve working mainly on the technical set up of campaigns and providing daily reports on how the campaigns are performing. In addition to that you will have the possibility to be involved in educating about the Platform to their existing relationships with the biggest Media Agencies.
To get more into detail, you will be able to:
- Manage the delivery of programmatic campaigns across the ad platform
- Ensure campaigns are set up and run as per the relevant targeting as laid out by the Sales person responsible
- Monitoring campaign delivery to ensure it is on track for delivery and performing as expected
- Provide Sales/Clients with optimisations and recommendations by analysing across key variables
- Drawing out finished campaign analysis and insights to report and share with Sales/Clients
- Good organisational skills are required to be able to run multiple campaigns at one time, and to ensure that the campaign’s finances are correctly managed
- At month end you will be responsible for the reconciliation of the billing figures and populating templates ready for invoicing.
- Focus on providing high-quality work with a positive attitude to the platform's self serve clients via phone and written support.
- Strive to proactively ensure customer needs are met and actively working to prevent recurring problems.
- Become subject matter experts on the platform user interface and the company's offering, you will be the go to person for most client questions related to platform and serves a key role by providing feedback, help drive change and escalate issues.
- Troubleshoot issues, take accountability and ensure relevant personnel are involved when an issue occurs
- Deep understanding of DSP tools such as Mediamath, The Trade Desk, Appnexus, Turn, Dataxu etc.
- Strong organizational, process and analytical skills. Detail-oriented.
- A solid understanding of the programmatic marketplace, current trends and First class technical, analytical, and data interpretation skills.
- Excellent presentation, organisational, process and analytical skills.
- A keenness to learn and teach new technology.
- Ability to maintain workflow and self-prioritise tasks effectively to hit deadlines.
- Experience mentoring/managing junior team members.
- Passion and enthusiasm – willing to do every day what it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to handle work in a fast-paced environment and to work with international teams.
- Basic salary up to 79200 SGD per year, depending on experience.
- Friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement
- Working in an international/multi-cultural team
- Higher-growth environment where you are going to see not just incremental change at the top and bottom lines, but you are going to see very significant change within the company
- The opportunity to make a difference especially for professional development.
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital