PR Director for a Travel Tech Company, North Asia | Creating Local Communication Strategies | Singapore Based | Salary up to SGD 12k max
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you a champion of communication strategies?
- Do you understand what works in various countries in North Asia and countries across the world?
- Do you have a global mindset and has the ability to see the bigger picture of where a business is headed?
- Are you confident enough to lead in tech domination through PR, branding and communications?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Company: Everyone’s travel companion, providing customers with breathtaking deals
Massive Global growth in less than 5 years. They have a worldwide everyday mission of making it simple for travelers to enjoy everything a travel destination has to offer. They hand pick experiences, provide the best prices and enable seamless and safe transactions online.
The Role; Digital PR Director
- Be the team lead to PR Managers within North Asia, within an ultra fast growing brand
- Manage the brand, grow the brand, handle media inquiries and media angles
- Develop the global communication strategy and execution plans to drive media coverage in tech, business, consumer, and travel spaces;
- Develop consumer story angles and communication tactics from both using data from relevant teams, and a human-side, softer approach;
- Adapt stories and approach for corporate PR purpose;
- Incorporate brand angle and direction into communications to support brand message and identity;
- Identify and cultivate relationships with top media, analysts, industry leaders;
- Develop press materials, and approach to manage and prioritize press inquiries and interview requests;
- Identify and secure speaking engagements and relevant awards;
- Identify and manage local agencies as necessary;
- Develop critical metrics for measuring effectiveness;
- Ensure brand message & creative assets used in most relevant and effective way across different geographic markets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Graphics Design, Marketing, Mass Communications, Computer Sciences, or equivalent experience;
- >10 years of experience in communications for consumer tech, e-commerce, or travel companies;
- Experience in luxury, retail and hospitality industries
- Consumer brands experience
- Asia market exposure
- Strong working experience in Asia market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Plus to have if coming from travel tech companies
- Experience in both in-house and agency
- Experience in data-driven approach of communications;
- Strong media contacts with technology, business, and consumer outlets;
- Eager to work in small team and fast-paced environment;
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required.
What they offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Annual bonus of up to 4 months salary
- Work in a regional hub, collaborate globally
- Be in a working environment that sets employees up for success
- You are hired to make an impact that helps the users, you will fully be entrusted
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital
Apply for this job
Here's how Finest People works:
After applying for the job you'll receive an e-mail where you will be asked to fill in our intake-form. Afterwards we'll contact you as soon as possible. Want to get in touch before we do? Call +65 6864 9645.
A recruiter with deeper knowledge of your go-to market will get in touch with you. During a scheduled call, you'll get to know each other, discuss your professional background, determine your USP's and review more roles that could be interesting for you.
Excited about one of the jobs we've discussed? And does your profile match our clients criteria? Then we’ll introduce you to set up an interview!
If there's mutual interest, we'll schedule an interview for you. In this first interview you'll discuss the role, talk about your professional background, and both check if there's a click.
You've been invited to a second interview! It's common that the client asks you to make a case study (on beforehand or during this interview) to show that you're competent enough to meet the standards of the role.
Does it feel like this role is made for you? No doubt? Pleased with the conditions? Client happy?! Then we can congratulate you on your new job!